Reviews for No Such Thing As Weakness
KageSakura chapter 1 . 7/6
Out of all the Sasuke Sakura fics I've read, yours is definitely among the most realistic. Simple and beautiful.
xxSilverEchoxx chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Oooh, I liked it. You ended it perfectly. Well done.
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Nice story-telling twist using the Forest of Death scene. I'm so in love with Sakura here.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
That's incredibly deep and meaningful while also being interesting. I go I that you are a very good writer keep up the good work. Sayonara
tvfcyyfvytv chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
beautiful story and great characterization
the ending elevated the story into something special I don't know why but it causes the story to syay with you for a long time afterwards so thank you for writing such a story
The Fuzz 15 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Omergersh! I LOVED that! Hard to tell my favorite part, but I think it may have been how you added her saving him during the Chuunin exams.
There was so much good in this story it had me smiling like a goon!
Well done!
The Fuzz \/
KARASU25 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This story is absolutely stunning. Beautiful, How Sasuke slowly comes to hid senses thanks to Sakura. I will reread this for a long time. Thank you for writing it!
teamcan chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That was a nicely written fanfic. I liked how you portrayed the characters and showed teamwork between Team 7. The trial scene was great! I'd say that was the highlight of the whole fic. Maybe it's just me and I missed something, but I didn't realize Sasuke was having flashbacks towards the end, so maybe you could italicize like the ending scene or something to make it clearer. Overall I think the story developed quite nicely. Good job!
E d e n chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I liked Naruto's humorous remarks, Sakura's sarcastic self here, and Sasuke's...well sulkiness?

You've kept them in character and though the length was a bit taxing on the eyes, especially for a one-shot, I guess that could've been avoided if the reader could force their eyes away .

Very few have ventured to describe what Sasuke's 'trial' would've been like, if it were ever to happen, and I find the arguments pretty reasonable and believable.

The ending was very fitting, especially that last line there; it encompassed his transformation very well.

The only thing that I wished you had more of was some more focus on the two's developing relationship ( &Sasuke).
HasiVA chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Awesome!
PerpetualxLight chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Simply amazing *o* Loved all the conversations and how well you wrote the court scene. A true master piece!
ladymiyah chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
wow! thats all i can say, wow!
empathapathique chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was lovely. Honestly, that's the only word I have to describe this. It was amazingly long, and covered such a long expanse of time, though the pacing was great. I think you really handled the release of information masterfully. I was confused when Sasuke was recalling his past conversations with Sakura-but some minor tweaking will fix that. And, you know? I kind of agree with Sakura, the title. Thanks for the words of wisdom. Made my night :)
Kayrie chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Wonderful job! Very well developed! Loved it! (_)
lalala chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I loved it! nice piece :)