Reviews for A Whole New World
shivram970 chapter 5 . 8/3
A great fiction that I found lovable.
Lliono chapter 5 . 5/4
Why go through all this trouble to change things just to snap it back to canon in just some paragraphs? It makes no sense at all and I was really enjoying reading an au one piece crossover!
yahiro365 chapter 7 . 4/29
Holy shit this story is awesome. I love the personality naruto has, really fun to read! Really looking forward to any thing you write!
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 4/13
This is what I dont like with many stories, espically AU.
You take the time and effort to change things, like save Nami from Arlong, fix CP9 etc etc, but then you force its to be canon ANYWAY, and that makes it even worse then canon, because it makes no sense, the cange has already happen, I dont understand the logic.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 4/13
That made no sense at all, he goes on and on about not letting a mother abandon her daughter, but then he literally puts them in different seas? so he IS letting her abandon her daughter? im so very confused, do you think she needs her mother as a mother when shes an adult or something? she needs her NOW, not later.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 4/12
its hinted that hes lived lifes before this, so im guessing Narutoverse -logical conclusion- I simply hope he remembers that tho, and that this isnt somekind of reincarnation thing.
Brazilwolf chapter 7 . 3/8
I really like this story. Naruto seems so cool. His attitude and powers as well as his intellectual is so awesome. Like how he draws people in. All the chapters are awesome so far. I think they are good. They aren't even short. Other story's chapter can be really short but this isn't at all. Which is fine. I don't really care if it's long or short as long as it's good. Well the story is cool and I can't wait for more to hopefully come out soon.
Sizzin chapter 7 . 1/17
And it's over... How many times have I said this, I wonder. There's so many gems left unfinished in this site.
This plot was just perfect. If I ever had something I didn't like in the story, you'd just managed to change my mind a few paragraphs later.

Even if it is abandoned, I'm still going to favorite this story.

And to anyone that don't wanna read it because it is unfinished. Read it. It's definitely not a waste of time.
Sizzin chapter 6 . 1/17
I love Makino, she is one of my favorites in One Piece. I'm glad you did this.
Sizzin chapter 5 . 1/17
But doing this to the guy solely responsible to the new treaty peace between fishmen and humans. Not to mention all of his others popular feats... Gorousei is treading on thin ice here.
Sizzin chapter 4 . 1/17
This chapter was amazing, you managed to really impress me. And I am ashamed to say that I wasn't able to realize what Naruto was planning before it was explained.

I can at least imagine why this was abandoned. You made some really drastic changes in the world, I'm sure it got trickier to think about the plot at each chapter released. But seriously, too bad this is a gem.
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Awesome keep it up
trash-senpai chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
Love the story so far! Keep up the good work :)
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
Interesting story
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
Awesome chapter and good idea for creating peace between the two species.