Reviews for Like Unmarked Graves
WhiteFire86 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
You are added. Pleas come and visit.
Dlgood chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
That was a great piece. Keep up with the writing.
Twilight Unicorn chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Ow! Owowowowow! That's just...heartwrenching! That was well done. Even though I'm not a B/S fan, that just *hurt*! VERY well written.
Rene chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
WOW !
misso chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
She started seeing everything,the nightthey met,the night she discovered he was a vampire,their relationship,how sometimes he saved her and she saved him too,the night she gave him the first kiss,the night that passion grew between them and made them unite their love by experiencing a true of happiness,she saw how he was when he lost his soul,the night she killed him,the pain she felt ,the night he came back ,their memories,their love,and atlast the night he left her and went to give her a normal life at first he looked at her she felt as if he is threatening her and when he turned she felt that he took a sord he had and every step he went by he was hiting her heart with it and at last he disappeared and she felt then her heart was dead ,she saw it all and waked up.

She did not know what is happening ,she was so afraid she waked from her bed and went to college as usual.

The whole day she was not okay she did not talk to anyone buffy was just thinking of him. did she still love him? she could not told giles and the gang that she must go and she went but to his apartment she tried slept in his bed but she could not she kept seeing the ring he gave her and she ran home went home and started searching for angels number ,she called him but nobody answered.

she went to giles and told him she need to talk to angel he told her that he tried to call him too to ask him about a certain demon but nobody felt so worried asked willow to try to find angels address at l.a. and went to his apartment she started crying .Then she felt a touch by a hand on her chin and hair she turned and it was angel.
Peygan chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
excellent realistic dead on very poignant..
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Argh, you killed him! Still very good though! Poor Willow though, more guilt about using magic!
AuralAmbiguity chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
That hurt. I cried. Impressed.
Sharon Jane chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
I really enjoyed this story. I could see Willow attempting to make things right, and as is so often with her magic, making things all too worse. Spike did take the only way he felt was offered to him and I think you wrote everyone true to character.
flibertygibbit chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Wow! That was great.n
Cypherwulf chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
I love how you write Buffy and Spike. It's not fluffy by any means but Spike is still portrayed with a lot of love in him, something that's ignored by a lot of anti-B/Sers. Great idea with good execution. I love it.
HilsK chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Aww, that was SO sad. A really great story though. Nice work
Spikerox chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
please write more.

pretty please

and did you have to kill spike off?
spikespet chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
soooooooo sad and sooooo mad spike had to die cause I like him but it was a really good story
spikespet chapter 1 . 4/27/2002