Reviews for Shock Waves
mj chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Okay, it's good. Not so sure Penny and Gibbs would have been telling everyone about the miscarriage. In fact, the doctor wouldn't have told all of them at the same time. He would have just told Jenny to start. And I didn't hate the ending.
mj chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Okay, Penny is a daughter who was raised as a sister. Got it. Kind of strange, Sarah just showing up like that. Where does she live or did I miss that?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Ooooh drama. :) BTW, no such thing as minor blood clot on the brain.
mj chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Good chapter. I just have to remember that it's a story. LOL Unless there is danger of the building coming down completely, McGee should have been left where he was waiting for fire and rescue. Only a last resort for anybody to straighten his leg, splint it and then make him practically walk on it. MacGyvering the elevator cables was interesting. SLOL It's a story... I know I know.
mj chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Okay, I'm confused already. I thought Penny was Jenny's younger sister yet in this story she's Jenny's daughter. I guess I should read all the stories and in order, maybe then I'd figure it out.
hslacer chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Just found this story. Really well written. Loved it.
Tali 101 chapter 10 . 11/12/2011
AWE LUV IT

T
stareagle chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
Thanks for the story. I am glad they all made it out with most parts intact. A miscarriage is devastating to a couple, especially to a man like Gibbs who has already lost a family. Jenny was getting a second chance as well, so it was excruciating. I am glad you sent them to Paris to heal!
Left my heart in Paris chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
Awww lovely chapter. Im defo a fan of mcgee and penny they are really cute. I loved the jibbs and I look forward to your next story and im sure it will be as amazing as this was.
itzcheeseball chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
great story! i can't wait for the next one!
Left my heart in Paris chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
Awwww I love the jibbsyness. Paris is always fun with jen and gibbs loving this update soon
dark but so Lovely chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
New reader Love it post more soon :)
Left my heart in Paris chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
Lovely chapter. It was sad at the end. I hope jibbs have a baby at some point. I wonder what gibbs and his mother-in law will talk about in the car ride home
itzcheeseball chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
interesting chapter. looking forward to more
itzcheeseball chapter 6 . 10/14/2011