Reviews for Brothers Keeper
JennaTN chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
Aww...that was a sweet ending.
SevernSound chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
A big thank you for taking the time to write this story for us.
Mma63 chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
Nice surprise. Perfect closure for a great story. Realy loved this chapter. Sara regained his old self but in a confident and mature way and realised that sometimes blood ties are not the most determinating feature for a family. Alex had his chance. Loved Sara and Grissom at home and loved more she and Nick at the end. She could say she has a real family. Sorry but I have to ask/beg for a new fic with the three of them because the interaction you gained here was amazing. Please take it to consideration!

Thank you so much for sharing. Wish you the best!
SevernSound chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
I think you have a couple of chapters left.
NickyStokes chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
What a wonderful decision, go home to the family she has..and the man she loves...Great Job!
Mma63 chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
Tks for your kind words to me and tks so much for update the story. Think this chapter brought up the importance of a true friendship, not just between Grissom andCatherine after so many years but the one between Nick and Sara, wich I realy love to read. She knows where to go now. hope you keep the pace because it's a great story. Hope you're not thinking on finish soon, you canexplore more and if you allow me a wish, have more Sara, Nick and Grissom together.
edge15684 chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
I thought it was good. Keep going.
red123rum chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
great story, looking forward to the next chapter.
Mma63 chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
Ops. I was certain that I had reviewed the chapter as soon I read it first time but was mistaken. Your story was the first ting to pass through my mind this morning so I decided to take a third read and beg you for an update that when I realised haven't sent my review. Sorry. I'm looking forward to more Sara/Grissom/Nick angst specially some more Nick and Sara siblings moments. Hope you have a new chapter ready...
edge15684 chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
I think you Sara needs to cut all of her ties with her brother. He stabbed her friends and he's creating a lot of trouble in her marriage. Is she ready to lose everything she worked for?
JannaTN chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Great update.
SevernSound chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Can't imagine why Sara would have any trouble making a choice between her brother and Grissom. But then we wouldn't have a story would we?
Mma63 chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
Sorry for the late review. I was able to quickly read the chapter during the weekend but didn't have proper time to enjoy as I like so today I read it again and can say you did a great chapter. I liked the references for what happened with Riley and mostly about GD - by the way one of my favorites episodes. The bond between Nick and Grissom in this particular episode was not declared but deep strong and emotional. Hope you keep exploring it more here and bringing more of the sibling relations Sara share with Nick. By the way, I'd like to read Nick's POV, could be conscious or not but think would be interesting. Oh and keep Alex away from them...update soon.
Ziver69 chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
Very interesting story-line. Enjoyed this.
SevernSound chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
I'm sure we havn't heard the last of Alex.