Reviews for something else
Really cute. Loved it.
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Looooved it!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
At first I was surprised and confused: How Puck figured out she was going to be Roxie? Until it hit me: Rachel puts her entire heart in her performances, that's why she wanted to know more about crimes (Her questions about Puck's work, her visits, her watching Law and Order,...), it had to be a role related to that world. How he knew it was Roxie and not Velma? I guess the voice needed for the former character suited Rachel better.

Nice job!
SuzQQ chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Loved this story as I do all of your Puckleberry stories! Looking forward to more Puckleberry from you-hopefully soon. Thanks!
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
i like it
polarpi chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was hilarious...totally something I could see Rachel doing, for the exact reason she did in this story (it totally was research!) Awesome job! :)
mag721 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
too perfect for words! loved it! great job, bb!
Slytherin84ever chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
great oneshot :)
SMichelleS chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Hilarious and adorable and just...squishy! I want to squish this story - specifically Rachel in it. She was just too cute, getting all excited about the lineup and rehearsing the "perp walk." Fabulous, as always.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
LOLL! Love it, as always.
joker to the thief chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Cop!Puck is so awesome, he should be canon. In fact, I'm entirely convinced that Mark Salling would be better off playing a cop or detective on some crime show after Glee is over. *goes off into a daydream*

Fab fic as usual, bb. The whie thing made me smile and Rachel was just so adorable with her perp walk rehearsal and her need for a motivation. Honestly, the girl is just precious. And lol for Puck giving her "stage directions"! Scratch what I said before...I vote for a sitcom with Mark as a cop, playing straight man to his crazy Broadway girlfriend, played by Lea. Yeah, that totally works for me... ;)
bella0148 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
can't help but LOVE cop!puck
27vampyresinhermind chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Seeing this in my inbox when I woke up this morning was the perfect way to start the day! First off, Puck as a cop is brainmelting to the highest degree. And Rachel being all bouncy about getting to be in the police lineup was fantastic. I loved it lady! Just wonderful!

Meagan (musicconsumes)
KittyGoddess415 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Super-cute! Love it, just fun and flirty and perfect. That yellow sundress...gotta love it! :) Thanks for sharing!
bsloths chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Yay! Adult Puckleberry in NYC again, which you know I love - AND Puck's a cop! Oh, yes, there needs to be more of these kinds of stories, please. Especially because Canon!Rachel is making me want to punch her in the face right now, I really needed this adorable little diversion! So, so great!