Reviews for Magwitch
sandysan2013 chapter 42 . 5/21/2016
I was re-reading this over on Archive of Our Own and couldn't wait for it to be posted. I adore this story and now I'm moving on to your sequel. You write involved stories full of suspense, humor, and good dialog. Please write more and more and more!
ban-chan100 chapter 42 . 5/11/2015
Loved reading this thank you :D
Loved the story and ianto and owen friendship :D il reread this again in the future I know
sd4ianto chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Rereading one of my favs. Jack should be worried. Because of his cowardness Ianto was out there longer than need be. The more times I read this, the angrier I get at Jack. And sad to say, he gets away with way too much, because Ianto is a great guy and so charatible, willing to forgive. But, yea I know, doesn't have time to waste on things like that, the behavior doesn't change.
sd4ianto chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
That must be why it's a *Jack*ass.
FogAndMirrors chapter 42 . 7/17/2013
Fantastic, fantastic story! I can't wait to read the sequel!
sd4ianto chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
I'm way behind as far as leaving a comment while you were writing the story, but I love it.
emack chapter 42 . 1/24/2013
WOW there are not many stories that can keep me intrigued for 42 chapters! well worth it. the whole time i could absolutely imagine the characters saying this as if it were an episode! and I appreciated the warning about the more extracurricular activities of Jack and Ianto. not many authors bother to take that into consideration. overall THANK YOU and it was bloody fantastic!
sd4ianto chapter 42 . 12/24/2012
Eager to read further adventures. Great story. Thanks.
sd4ianto chapter 28 . 12/24/2012
Yeah I thought that they should have used Jack for the transfusion. I was already of the mind that because of Ianto and Jack exchanging bodily fluids already that that might be why Ianto was slower to show signs and reacting to the disease.
WinterDance chapter 42 . 8/19/2012
You set the bar so high for yourself with this and I love that I can go straight into the next without waiting. I used to write but for the longest time I had lost the interest in doing it again but because of your work, and some others, I find the stirrings of creativity becoming stronger. Thank you.
WinterDance chapter 39 . 8/19/2012
I used to tell people cliffhangers were their friends - umm - no they aren't lol
WinterDance chapter 30 . 8/19/2012
You are good - you even write the reasons I dislike Gwen so well...
WinterDance chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
Jack can be such an ass - love the twist you threw in here, for some reason it never crossed my mind to trace back to there.
WinterDance chapter 17 . 8/19/2012
Ok, I admit I am not a huge Gwen fan, in fact I think she's got a serious holier than thou attitude way too much of the time. I also think she's hard pressed to be the humanity and so called "heart" of a team when she shows herself to be a liar, a sneak, a cheater and quite capable of manipulating people with the best of them. So, I'm of the opinion that she gets far too much attention in the series, but I give you credit for having the balance of the team that you do in here (although of course it is always going to be my happy place to have as much Jack and Ianto as possible).
WinterDance chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
Pfft - he does always forgive him and half the time he shouldn't (but then again LOOK at Jack ;))