Reviews for Raindrops & Whiskers
Werde Spinner chapter 2 . 1/5
Isa was scared of Santa Claus? 'Magical overweight stalker', oh my gosh, this is amazing. I have to go read that oneshot now.
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 1/5
A Sound of Music reference in a KH fic? Beautiful.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Again I cannot believe I didn't comment on chapter one. Well, excellent work, and I liked Demyx's off screen antics very much.
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Gosh this fic is terribly cute. I really love the details you've worked in and your head-canons are super fun. I love the "Saix not being a total b*st*rd" incorporation. I also found it very neat that you had Saix see Ventus when he looked at Xion, interesting choice.
I feel you've done a marvelous job of keeping them in character (at least in regards to what we see in Days) and the idea of Demyx playing/singing in the rain highly amuses me, but I think what tickled me most was Xigbar getting a chuckle at watching him and knowing the music.
All in all, great little fic. :)
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Don't worry, Roxas. That Infernal Engine scared me too XD (btw I would love to read a fic about that if you ever felt like writing one). Poor Xi. I love your AkuRokuShi fluffy stories :3 The way you portray them just makes me squee :)
Larkawolfgirl chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I like your writing, it is pretty humorous. I love the Santa Claus thing and Saix's little comments like how Axel is malnourished and such. Also, Xion is so adorable :3
bkwrmnlvnit chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I really like the way you do this with Saix. It's pretty amazing to me that you can somehow keep him in character and still manage to make him seem like a pretty cool guy, the one Lea knew in Radiant Garden. It's awesome. Because I'll be the first to admit that on almost an every occasion basis, I hate Saix- he annoys me. So bravo on making him seem a little less hate worthy. Great work! Thanks for posting,

Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Aside from the excellent in-characterness of all which I greatly enjoyed, I loved the way you kept to canon and yet revitalized the plot with wonderful new ideas. Bravo.

And seriously. That was the reason Lea tried to keep Santa away/catch him, wasn't it? -.- Nice.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
This was adorable, even though heartless Saix was involved. If he actually let Axel talk him into doing that for Xion, maybe he's not as heartless as we all think. Although I still think Axel should show the Christmas tape of Isa. XD Sounds funny.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Awww, this was so cute! Thunder does sound pretty but when it's really loud it does get scary so I understand Xion's fear. ;n; Roxas is so adorable too, just falling asleep in the middle of all this. XD
BlackRoseDragonCK chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Awww, this is AWESOME! I loved all the AkuShi fluff :). Great work!
Infamousplot chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
I looked at my Favorites, and found this had been continued. And I was like "WTF? MUST READ!"

Lol, Axel, you will never escape from the puppy eyes. EVER. That is so super cute. Now you must write something about Namine and Axel x333 ecause that wpuld be adorable x3

The little flashback blips were nice. The only thing that bugged me was the way Saix spoke- it sounded very... Robotic. I know he talks in monotone and is very logistic and shtuff about things, but he sounded like a machine or a computer.

His interaction with Xion was amusing and sweet, even though Saix hated it XD And awwwww Axel was worried about Xion x3 So cute!

Wonrful as always x3

Taliax chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
XD Axel is awesome in this. Him and Saix are hilarious.

Brilliant Evil Plan, pfft. XP

"Of course you wouldn't care that I can't walk into Naminé's room anymore without her slaying me with miserable Puppy Eyes, why would you care? You don't, so I'm just not gonna bother saying anymore that I seem to have this Curse of the Puppy Eyes thing following me EVERYWHERE I GO-" Poor Axel, he can't escape! XD Namine has some pretty strong puppy eyes, too.

'Honestly, no wonder he looked so malnourished, if he was subsisting on that sort of processed junk.' XD *Feeds Axel decent homecooked food* cooked by my mom, I can't cook worth anything. xP

"Are you feverish?" Heartless Sai doesn't understand. xP

"Are you. Honestly. Expecting me to. Find our newest member. And - and nanny it through a thunderstorm?" / "Um...yeah, that's basically what I'm asking you to do. Yeah." XD XD XD XD XD For. The. Win.

"Isa Sirius Tsukino, find that girl and sing 'My Favorite Things' to her, or SO HELP ME I will dig out a CERTAIN VIDEO DISC and see if the rest of the Organization gets as much of a kick out of your Christmas party antics as I do-" That is the /only/ way Saix would /ever/ do this. /Ever./ W00t, blackmail!~

*lols at Lea and Isa's full names*

'That's the same one I lent Axel eight years ago. He never gave it back,' Saïx realized. 'Now he's letting Roxas borrow it? ...Sacred moon, I can't believe it's still playable.' XD XD XD And Saix uses Sacred Moon as his PG-cursing. XD XD XD

'Probably the same place where, as a child, he had spent every single Christmas Eve until Lea finally told him that Santa Claus was not real and there was no need to hide from a magical overweight stalker every year.' MORE XD ABUSE. XDXDXDXDXD I read that story but haven't reviewed it yet. Santa Claus /is/ terrifying if you think about it.

;_; Poor Xi, though she's so adorable when she's scared. Too bad Sai is immune to cuteness.

'"S...Saïx?" Xion whispered, looking utterly horrified.' I'd be way more scared of him than the storm.

'"I'm s-sor-ry..." Xion stared at its own arms, which had gotten wrapped around Saïx's chest by this time. "I can't let go," Xion finally whispered miserably.' ;_; Sad but adorable.

Axel. You will never STOP owing me.' XD I don't suppose he will, but Saix can't do anything about it while Axel has the blackmail.

'Saïx could /feel/ his time being wasted.' XD That sounds so much like me, I can't bear to just sit still when I know I need to do something, or even when I don't need to do anything.

D'aww, Xion helps Saix with his mission-assigning~

'Roxas did not return home until late that night, and nearly got the shock of his life when he found Xion and Saïx sitting together in his closet, both fast asleep. Deciding that he really did not want to know the story behind that, he yanked off his shoes, crawled into bed, and hoped very much that Saïx would be gone when he woke up in the morning.' Good call Roxas, good call. I need to do some fanart for that, but I've only drawn Saix in wolf and lion form, so I'm not sure if I can. And the poses might be difficult... Dah. I'm taking drawing this semester, I should be able to get better.
Kiryn chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Gaaaaaaaaah. No, seriously, you have NO IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

Seriously, that whole conversation that Axel and Saix had about Namine and Axel losing his edge was WONDERFUL, and I LOVE IT, I REALLY DO, but NOW you have made me WONDER how exactly Axel CAN go from being Roxas and Xion's nanny and CAVING at the mere hint of their puppy eyes, to living with NAMINE, who, in my opinion, is the QUEEN of kicked-puppy-eyes, and freaking SORA, and being his poisonous, badass assassin self. And then, even more so, how could he go BACK?

And now, thanks to you, I've got an Axel-plunny, rampaging around my mind and clinging to it with vicious abandon. Thanks. Thank you SO VERY MUCH.

(That is, by the way, a combination of sarcasm and sincerity.)

In other words, again, I love Axel and Saix and their interactions, and the way they're arguing with each other here and really starting to FRAY and it is awesome and delicious, and poor Axel, because he really DOES have a curse of cute puppy eyes following him around. And Saix attempting to comfort Xion is adorable in its own way, and him seeing her as Ven strikes me as being Very Interesting. And I laughed at Saix's mental note to interrogate Vexen on what the fuck's up with what is, essentially, his sentient doll.

And I laughed SO HARD at poor Roxas coming home and being shocked at there being a pile of people in his closet, and him being all "I do NOT want to know". LOL FOREVER.

Oh, and I would like to register here to give my poor, dearest Zexion the biggest hug he's ever received in his life, because in the last chapter Axel told Xion that he's afraid of Repliku, and now that he's in C.O., HE IS GOING TO BE KILLED BY THAT THING VERY SOON, AND OH, MY POOR ZEXY, COME HERE, DARLING! *hugs*

And I know what you mean. I feel that way about the Org getting split up too (Why Marly? Why, oh why did you have to do it? (Though, as a random question...where in the hell was Namine during all that time BEFORE CoM? Living in Castle Oblivion by herself, with a person to check every once in a while to see if she was still breathing?)). I also feel that way, in FFVII, about pre-Nibelheim Incident ShinRa. Actually, make that more pre-Genesis abandoning ShinRa. WHY MUST TRAGIC THINGS HAPPEN, WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST GO ON BEING TOGETHER AND HAPPY AND NOT GOING OFF THE DEEP END AND BACKSTABBING EACH OTHER, AND SUCH THINGS? A FAMILY THAT STAYS TOGETHER IS A HAPPY FAMILY! And no, I don't know.

ANYWAY. The fact that you inspired that damn plot bunny got me to review, so here I am. OH! And I have very recently seen "The Sound of Music" for the first time, so now I don't have to be an uncultured heathen! Julie Andrews is awesome. Axel, I appreciate your valiant efforts, but you can't rock the song like she does. :p

ANYWAY ANYWAY. You should know that, when I get around to finishing the thing in its entirety (the Axel-plunny, I mean), it's going to be dedicated to you for inspiring it, and it'll most probably be titled "Rewrite the Constitution". :)
The Layman chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Sirius? As in Sirius Black? The werewolf? I'm not a Harry Potter fan and even I can see that!