Reviews for Everyday Superhero!
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is really good. It seems like something each turtle would say. Good Job!
Ravenhearst chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Wow, your imagination level here is high, and I'm glad your back Who. _
TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Great story. I love how Raphie acts like Mikey for a second.
Kwenxaku chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
After months of not being on this site, I finally decided to come back and read something. TMNT being my choice. I'm glad you did not give up on this story because it is really good. I like the way you portrayed each character and did not stereotype Michaelangelo and Raphael...anyway, good job, keep it up!
Halloween Witch chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
No way Who, this was really nice, and it does work! No need to fell down about it! From each turtle's POV, it really worked, the only one i ever question is Raph's, you never know how dark he really can be, so its hard on a lot of people to write him. You do good with him, but it makes me wonder if he should be a little darker or meaner or angrier? Who knows?

I'm sorry though that some people in your life are ignoring you right now, but just turn to us people on Fanfiction, you know we're here and listing. We may not be there in real life, but we can try and do what we can from our places all around the world.

Everyone us looking forward to seeing what you put out next, me especially. Can't wait, feel better, an don't let other people ruin or get in the way of your life!

Halloween Witch