Reviews for Firelit Fang
kennisha.james chapter 4 . 8/17
I like this. Keep it coming.
kuroh chapter 4 . 1/9
countinue please
Eva Galana chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
Guess this is what they call tough love? Intense story, Spunky. I thought I had read it before, but it wasn't the one I thought it was. I think that you reflect Renji's lack of self-esteem and how he feels he's nothing compared to the others. He really doesn't see that, even as he was being kicked on his ass, he was protecting others? I like that Byakuya sees that and knows that's how to really get the red head to go at it full strength with confidence. I'm not quite seeing the use of a clone, though. I can't imagine that it would have the same abilities as Byakuya, but it is a rather intriguing addition to the story.

*sighs* You really do have a lot of great stories out there, floating around in the ether. You know that, right? ;-)
sakurayuri89 chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Please update it soon.. I am eager to know more..
kyuumihaira chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
They kissed!... But it didn't get any where... _ But they kissed! ()
GJ chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Gosh I love this ficcie! And it'll be great if you can update the rest as well!
princess moon shadow chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Love it!
liqiu03 chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Yes! I'M RIGHT! I was thinking who might the sentry is..from first I thought it lo0ked like renji..but after ch2, my mind says it could be byakuya..hehe..

Though, I'm quite worried for's like I'm having this bad feeling you know..oh well..update s0on!
liqiu03 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh my GOSH! I think I wanna cry! Damn it's so sad,my heart is breaking for Renji..huhu...

I was out a few days., I've missed a few stories..I'll try to catch up,but man! This beginning makes my heart ache!
Firebirdever chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
oh my god... this story just take a dramatic turn, so cool!

I was so happy when i see this chapter update. Im loving this story so much with the angst of Renji and now this. Two Byakuya...OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY( fangirl crazyness), sorry T-T' but thank you so much for update this story and i will try to wait, try, for the next.

i have an intuition that Renji will suffer a bit lol.

So cool Spunky-sama
ichibanseiken chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Awesome! I love this plot line already. How nice to find a story where those two are just discovering one another - and working very hard toward a common goal. Love it.
alabirdie chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Thanks so much for the "birthday present"! i love it and i can't wait to see whats next!

hah! i knew by a wouldn't be able to stop looking at renji, he is quite the stud. :) and soon they will both succumb to their masculine wiles. LOL.

so what exactly is a reigai? is it something kisuke invented?

Looking forward to the next update and all things RED!

all my love to you spunky!
Tomyallen chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
OMG...I almost forgot about this story. So glad you updated it!

This story line is wickedly awesome...I am so excited to see how it develops from here on out. And I wonder what the malevolent rieatsu was? I have a feeling it will come back later...and a riegai?

Awesome update!
RedSnow4 chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Whoa! Random strange looking cloak dude who sounds like the grim reaper so far...COOL! I just love how you make Byakuya sound :3 Also you have him spot on on what he says.

"I wouldn't put it in such vulgar terms," said the noble

I can see him saying that. XD Also the ending kinda got me, i wonder how you'll make the next chapter. It makes me wonder if Random-cloak-dude is like, i dunno, a good or bad guy. Ya know?

Lol, i wonder how these training sessions will end up? -Grins-
renjfantoo chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
I love this story but I'm not sure kicking someone while there down, insulting them, then beating their ass and proving their worthless helps. Although I can see why he would want Rukia's whipping post back over the "sniveling, weeping fool" that he sees Renji as now.

Of course Renji can't keep from landing on his ass without Byakuya giving him some of his power.

I am so curious who this is. Arancar 8's clone, or a new mod soul? I feel a mindblowing reveal coming from you.

Fabulous story.