Reviews for Take Your Best Shot
alix33 chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
"Director…" The door opened and both of them turned to see Ducky staring at them in the doorway. Jethro put his forearm around Jenny, trying to hide a little of her dignity but it was just not happening. Ducky coughed and frowned, him feeling the least awkward of the three. This was not the first time he had walked in on them. "Why can't you ever do it in public so I can claim my money? I still haven't won the two thousand dollars Pacci and Burley collected the first time I guessed you two got together." Ducky then left her office, shutting the door behind them and shaking his head. Jenny just laughed and pressed her head on Jethro's chest. He rocked her, holding onto her tight. She kept giggling against his skin, pressing a kiss in between laughing fits." - It was very funny, how poor Ducky cannot collect on the bet he won.
alix33 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
"Your shot, Jen." She grinned as she took the cue and lined up her shot. But it missed and Jenny cursed. "Fuck." "We've got six more balls before we get to that, Jen," Jethro whispered in her ear," - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
"the pea green coat, the cream turtleneck that covered the neck he wanted to mark. The skirt was knee length, the leather of her boots seemed moulded to her calves." - Cute outfit, ma'am!
"The knee high boots were gone, replaced by a pair of fuck me shoes with at least a three inch heel. He'd always been amazed at how his former lover could walk in those heels, let alone run. The black jeans she wore were skin tight, shaping her ass in a way that Jethro didn't appreciate - it gave all the other bastards in the bar an eyeful. When Jenny turned around, he saw her hair was up in a ponytail and the blouse she wore needed a mere few closed buttons." - Even cuter outfit.
I am wondering what the people watching these games of pool - there has to be patrons watching - are thinking about this very weird conversation.
"Jenny grinned and lined up her shot. She couldn't get the right angle, so she leant backwards over the board, pushing her breasts and hips up as she tilted to get the right angle on the ball. "You planning on asking that table to dinner, Jen?" She stuck her tongue out at him. "You upset it's not you I'm straddling?" - Hehehe.
redforeverstalkinghislizzie chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
That was awesome. One of the best stories ever!
MatteaAM chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
This was really, really nice and OMG SO intense.

Why couldn't this happen on the show? *throws a hissy fit*

Oh, and btw, I don't think I ever read a fic where Gibbs opposed to sex in the office. LOL

On we go! XX
Penny Shepard chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Lol I really enjoyed this, it was very amusing :)
MariskaBaby92 chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Very good! Really enjoyed it!
Left my heart in Paris chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Wow. Great chapter I loved the duckt bit so funny. The last paragraph was really sweet.
maggie chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
gotta say.. that was lovely... most of the M rated stories I read are just... hm... M rated! but this is certainly a great one! I think it helped that there was a plot... ;-)
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
I love this ending. Very, very M, lol. I knew that no sex at work rule wasn't going to last. :P I really like your writing style Good job.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Again, it was very good. Can't wait to see what comes next.
dimplesgirl chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Loved this. As I do all your work! :)

So, please please do more, I love all your little oneshots! And I'd love to see them more often!

Xx
Left my heart in Paris chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Great chapter I hope there is more to come
hopesmom chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Wow! Yea, ok then! Pool is like been elevated to a whole new level for me. Wow!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Very nice! So what happens next? Another round perhaps? Loved it!