Reviews for Quietus
julialice99 chapter 50 . 10/5
Wow, over 7000 reviews! Keep up the good work Angel! You deserve them!
MaintainPressure chapter 22 . 10/5
Hmmm... I honestly don't see how she could have messed up more thoroughly then she just did lol. Sasuke's gonna be so maaaaad! Not only did she venture in his most secret, sacred room, but she left it on fire... Dear Lord I'm hesitating to read on... Hope he doesn't kill her :-/
I'm in here chapter 50 . 10/5
I'm waiting for you to update! This fic is so amazing. Your imagery is incredible! The way you write all the characters, you keep them to their original words and actions. It is mind blowing, I want you to come back and update when you have the time. This story has to be finished, it will be a crime if you don't. Please, I want to know what will happen to Sakura and Suigetsu! What will Karin do, when she sees Sasuke. Karin I just wanted to slap her lol! Damn her big mouth.. Back to Sasuke, I want to know what he'll be thinking as he is in pain. I hope Sakura can escape or it'll be all for nothing. What will Tsunade and all the other Gods and Goddesses say when they see Suigetsu?! Please update soon! I beg of you! Thank you :D
Anna F Hatake chapter 25 . 10/4
Is it bad that I kinda what Sasuke on his chariot? Or in that forest? Or in the jewel cave? Or on the piano? Hell I don't care!
Why you do this? *sobs* how am I supposed to look at diamons or trees or grass the same without seeing a sexy Sasuke and embarrassing myself?
MaintainPressure chapter 1 . 10/3
Very well-written. I'm eager to see how this story plays out.
ESpeciallyanime chapter 48 . 10/2
...Wow! This has to be the most beautiful, expertly crafted, emotion filled, exciting story I have ever read in my life (and I read A LOT believe me). words can hardly do justice to this masterpiece that has been so expertly woven, but I must attempt to try because my god you deserve it! After reading this story for almost two months, I promised myself I would wait until the most recent chapter to give you my lengthy and glowing review. But after reading this installment in particular, I just had to post something. So I hope you are ready because this is going take a good minute as I must break it down.

First, I must commend you on your flawless story construction. Many a time I have tried to sit down and write out something, only to find I am at a complete loss. I have a lot of ideas, but I can never seem to connect them. you can have an amazing idea, but without interesting and, most importantly, character building scenes and events, the idea will never flourish and come to fruition. I was thoroughly impressed by your remarkable ability to, not only have each and every chapter be incredibly interesting, but to always have a point and draw us deeper into your wonderfully well thought out plot, even if you can't see it right away.

My goodess, your plot! It has taken me on so many twists and turns, I cannot stop reading for a second. I must confess that sometimes I enter into a story purely for the romantic relationship (and I will admit, the scenes, hey I'm 23 so I'm allowed haha) but as I got swept up into your plot, I find myself more and more enthralled and intrigued by what is going to happen next! and the way you weave all the original Naruto characters personalities, abilities and relationships from the manga and blend it with the ancient greek mythology is mind blowing! it is so seamless, it has almost made the characters into quazi-new characters for me (I hope that makes sense, I will always and I mean ALWAYS appreciate the original story, all my love kishimoto! but you have grown them into something your own too. and I mean that in the best possible way!)

The relationship between Sakura and Sasuke is built up absolutely perfectly! I know a lot of reviewers were complaining that it was taking too long and that everything was moving so slow. and while I do admit that early on, I was also wondering, my goodness are we ever going to get there? I am so happy that you built it up the way you did. Though I wanted them to get to liking each other right away, I now know that I would have been completely unsatisfied if you had done it that way. the build up of emotion and character development, made the later chapters move me so completely that I actually was crying and feeling with the characters. these last few chapters have been especially moving and that kind of emotion from the reader could not have been felt without the wonderful build up. I give you a standing ovation for not giving in and hastily running at a relationship that needed time and development in order to feel just right. and the waiting made it all the sweeter! I especially want to point out how much I enjoyed scene number 1! which we had to go away from this site in order to read. It was fiery and passionate and was everything i wanted in a more smutty scene (I waited a long time for it haha ;) ), but it also was incredibly sweet and romantic. I cannot wait to see more of these scenes :)

Your use of description is the most incredible I have ever read. Not only can I see every single location, action and expression but I can feel, taste, smell and hear them too. I can imagine every setting with stunning clarity in my minds eye, which I really appreciate. I love when I can really experience everything that is happening and you can't accomplish that for your reader without excellent descriptive talent! you must spend a lot of time imagining the underworld and all your other settings. You make me want to visit every place, it all sounds so beautiful! I cannot stress enough how important description is! without it, a reader cannot feel a part of the world and understand characters. You have really spoiled me, because once I catch up, I will have to read something else until your next installment and nothing will capture me in the same way. myself and anyone who reads a lot can tell you that without good description, a story will lose its luster very quickly. and not only do your settings get your amazing description, but your character interactions are full of it as well! I know it must be hard to write out all the emotions and inner dialogue along with the inter character banter, but all of that is, of course perfectly done to the point where I feel like I know Sasuke and Sakura's personalities, motivations and desires incredibly well, and it has made me care about them so much! I also want to applaud your use of scene building music! what an ingenious idea! these tracks perfectly create the atmosphere and build up the tension! to any reader who has ignored the music links, you are missing out on something truly incredible and I highly recommend doing it from now on.

Lastly (because I know you are probably tiring of my lengthy praise haha) I absolutely love your inclusion of side characters, blending the naruto characters we know and love, with perfectly equivalent mythological characters. not only that, but you have also brought in the wonderful backstories from the canon Naruto and used it exceptionally to create the history of this story. but you keep it your own too, you have given homage to the original while branching off with your own creative license as well. absolutely brilliant! I am utterly enchanted and thoroughly chomping at the bit to read more. I hear from other reviews that you have been gone for a while. I hope this isn't due to any health problems, if so, I wish you a speedy recovery! I also hope it is not due to a loss of interest in this story, because you have a truly inspirational and beautiful gift and I, myself, am so looking forward to continuing on the adventure with you! from now on, I shall review every chapter in hopes of letting you know that I am still anxious to see how our story will continue and end. Thank you for the adventure thus far, and please don't give up now!
Majo221B chapter 50 . 10/2
OH MY GOOOOSSSSSSSHHHH! I just can't! This is brilliant, magnificient! I CAN'T BREATHE! I've been reading this in classes, at night, when I wake up like I'm totally into this fanfic! They way you have put everything together it's so AWESOME! I freaking love Sasusaku and Sasuke as Hades it's like SUPER HOT! I must say that I couldn't help to feel angry towards Sakura in that last part! Ugh! I can't wait for the next chapter! I JUST CAN'T! Don't listen to the haters, this is perfect! PERFECT! KEEP GOING YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER!
Danzou Shimura was mentioned early on in the story, will he be making an appearance later on?
We're doomed! DOOMED. Were doomed to be in 'Quietus' limbo forever. *cries*. I hope nothing has happened to Angel. It's not like her to be this inactive.
Wow. Someone went a little crazy on that review button.
vivian chapter 1 . 9/29
7000 yay! Please update can't you see we are DESPERATE!
Mila chapter 50 . 9/29
Yikes... looks like your reviews got spammed. I just found and read your preview of the next chapter and ooooooh my god, I can't wait to see what else Sakura's been up to on the surface! I know your life is really busy right now so please don't feel rushed to finish the next chapter, everyone understands. I'm so excited to read it and I *know* it's gonna be great!
Boom. 7000. What now?