Reviews for Quietus
Sritama15195 chapter 51 . 7/12
Please please please update. Please. Don't leave us hanging.
Des-C-Kudi chapter 4 . 7/11
OMG NEXT UPDATE GONNA BE ON THE 24.7. ASJLJEMDBSN. I'M SO YOU ANGEL AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU. I was stalking your tumblr like almost everyday and finally it paid off! So happy. :3
lea chapter 51 . 7/10
This is such a great story. I've read it 3x now and I still get excited rereading! Hope you can update soon when you can.
Sritama15195 chapter 1 . 7/10
OH MY GOD. IT CANNOT END HERE! IT JUST CANNOT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE! I AM GONNA DIE OTHERWISE! PLEASE!
Where are you?
twinkies20 chapter 51 . 7/8
Sorry for a long review :)

I know it's been a while since you updated but I just want you to know that this is one of the best Sasusaku fanfic I ever read and I'm so thankful that I've got to discover this story (accidentally actually). I'm a big fan of Greek mythology & combining it w/ my favorite Naruto couple makes your story much more interesting. I love how the story developed and progressed. Keeping all of them in character (considering its an AU fanfic) is also a hard task but you still did a great job in this aspect. For the past 2 weeks, this has been my addiction and I'm glad that I have something to look forward to everyday.

I hope you did not forget about this amazing story and I'll be patiently waiting for you to continue and eventually finished this fanfic coz definitely A LOT of people would be happy to see what happens on the next chapter! :) If you can't post the next chapter, an authors note on how you are doing would also be ok for us to know if you're fine and doing well.

Hoping for your update... soon!
joshthebaws chapter 51 . 7/4
Crazy chapter! I'm in love with this story and in AWE with your amazing writing skills! Brilliant chapter, had me nervous at least 3 times XD. Cannot wait for chapter 51! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a story like this and haply writing in the future! :-)
UPDATE I CANT WAOTE ANYMORE PLZ PLZ PLZ
MysticNymph89 chapter 51 . 6/28
Hi! New reader here. *cries pools of tears* I LOVE this story so much! This is probably my NUMBER ONE favorite Naruto story! *cries again* The Hades and Pesephone Myth has always been my favorite and the way you incorporate my favorite pairing into it is amazing. Your writing is just so beautiful and the way you portray Sasuke is just perfect just like how I imagine him to be. Sometime I just want to dive into your story and have Sasuke steals me away LOL. This story is a master piece and please don't abandon it even if it takes you a thousand year to complete it I will wait . I want you to write a thousand more stories like this but I get how busy you are. I can't wait for the next updateeee! Thank you your loyal reader and fan!
HeCalledMeBonez chapter 1 . 6/26
OMG. What's going to happen next! I confess I just stumbled upon this a couple of days ago and WOW ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS!
Can't they just be together already, fickle fate! Looking forward to an update ️
Jewle Enderson chapter 51 . 6/23
Absolutely beautiful. I’ve never read such a well written story before. I read almost everyday and usually finish a work in about a day or two. This too me over 2 weeks to finish and I loved every second of it! Please update more whenever possible. I relay want to know what happens!
Charm chapter 51 . 6/23
please update.
josh chapter 30 . 6/23
amazing!
And So The Lion Fell In Love chapter 51 . 6/10
Great story I loved how every character was portrayed I can’t wait for next chapter or if ur not planning on writing one at least let me know what happens next I can’t wait
KIRTI chapter 2 . 5/30
Please don't give up on this masterpiece. I know you said you won't but more than a year has already passed since you last updated. I get it, you are a grown person—an adult—and have a lot of things going on in your life but please don't leave this. It's been so long. I just hope you're alright and everything is good. Best wishes to you.
PS: Till then I'll be re–reading this don't know how many times:)
PPS: Thank you so much for creating Quietus. We owe you for making us go through an adventure without much of moving:)
8,378 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »