Reviews for Quietus
Quietus Fangirl chapter 1 . 11h
This is such an amazing story, I simply love it!
"Guest below:
If you don't plan to continue the story, please let us know this silence is terrible." - umm totally.
Sheyul chapter 50 . 7/25
This is a masterpiece! I know nothing about greek mythology. Even after reading the first book of Percy Jackson series (a book that a friend of mine forced me to read lol) it was not enough to spark my intetest for greek gods. Until I read your fanfic. You got me hooked with every chapter. I was reluctant to read this at first bcos this is not yet completed but I can not resist the fact that this story has more than 7k reviews. I want to tell you that you are a genius for coming up with something like this and i am officially obsessed with Hades and Persephone. I hope you are doing well and just like most of the reviews here, hope you'd update us with another set of mind boggling chapters. :)
Pumpkinox chapter 50 . 7/19
Oh. My. Word.

I'm freaking out because I don't know what to say and also because anything I do say could never do justice to this masterpiece. You are an absolute gem with so much talent holed up inside you; thank you so so so very much for a phenomenal read. I've only ever watched the anime (as of yet I've somehow managed to avoid the ending of the manga!) and SasuSaku is a pairing that I just convince myself enough of. Boy did you bring me to the dark side. Literally! I absolutely loved your characterisation of Sakura and Sasuke in this - I had butterflies reading all their scenes as they slowly start to understand one another. Combining Greek mythology with all this: wow wow wow! It was so expertly done and I absolutely loved Naruto as Apollo, all the Hades-Kore interaction, and pretty much everything in all 50 chapters. Again, thank you so much for an incredible read. You are much loved by all your readers and the thousands of reviews you've amassed is testament to that. I hope things get easier for you in life - and hopefully, although no rush at all because in all honesty I could probably wait forever and would still come running back to this story in a heartbeat whenever you find you are able to write anything further on it. Much love xoxo
Angel-Of-Dance93 chapter 50 . 7/18
Oh. My. Freaking. God. I can't believe I just stumbled upon this masterpiece...and it's not even finished yet! Please, for all things holy, update and finish the story! Do not make me wait :,((((((((
uchiha-manna chapter 30 . 7/15
I. Love. Quietus. And I am willing to wait for it to be continued.
READ PLS chapter 1 . 7/14
I went to her tumblr to see how shes doing and unfortunately, angel has a lot of real life commitments/problems. But she WILL continue this story. Let's just be patient and continue to support her. I know its tedious but ...
I doubt she'll have the enthusiasm or desire to continue this story if all the reviews she's getting are negative and rude.
She KNOWS that we are getting tired of waiting, she wants to continue to write, but she just CANT at this time.
Guys, I literally doubt she's going to finish this. It's almost been a year and a half and we've not gotten so much as a preview (on here at least). She says she has no intention of stopping, but at the rate things are going (her life has got to be her main priority, so it is understandable), even if she gets out this coming chapter, how long do we have to wait for the next? Is the story almost complete? Or are there many more left? If it took 1 1/2 years to get one chapter out (that's just assuming it comes out next month, if at all), how long would it take to get 5 more?
If life is getting too complicated to finish this story, but she still wants to continue even though she does not have the time, would that mean the story would get rushed through?
Oh god please post some thing, just 10 words from the next chapter would be earthquaking news
Fottierre chapter 50 . 7/8
Hello!

I was starting to read your fanfic just about, idk, 3 weeks ago? I was just happened to browse my tumblr, and I was searching about SasuSaku (because it was -and until now, still- currently my hype). And I stopped at one post that listing fanfic about this wonderful pairing, and saw your title "Quietus" in the first list, described, based on Hades and Persephone. Coincidentally, I fancy god mythologies, and Olympian is my favorite! So I directly clicked on your fanfic link and read.

My first impression: holy hell wow. 50 chapters!? It's gonna be the longest fanfic I've ever read! And that moment, I was unsure that I could finish reading this fanfic. But damn, mate, you have skills indeed! You make me able to finish this until the latest chapter. And a bit sad that it is now left hanging. But nah, don't worry, I won't protest or anything, because I understood the feel about being unable to focus on your hobby. We are in the same boat. But really, I could wait FOREVER to read the next chapter. I love it. Much.

So, let me leave a few review too, in summary, yeah? I am, too, writer hobbyist, but I am nowhere near professional nor I am often read novels. But I can tell, the way you write is incredible. The way you tell the story. The way you tease the reader. The way you manage the flow, going up and down. The way you input background musics for each moments (I fell in love with the piano piece 'Beyond' that which played by Sasuke here, it is indeed a beautiful piece). The way you make the characterization- oh! How I love your characterization on both characters! You build them so well, that I just literally shed tears for Sasuke for being developed so much in the recent latest chapters. And Sakura, where the start she was so afraid towards Sasuke, then she became a well courageous goddamned woman. And ironically, it's because Sasuke taught her to be. I gotta say, this reminds me of a certain romance trilogy novel that I read, that the characterization is kinda bit similar, and I loved the novel too. A woman that turned a 'monster' to become a 'man'. How woman can influence a heart of a man. A man that would change his way that he used to be just for the woman he loved. For her sake. OMG, how I love that kind of romance! And you nailed it, the process is a well made indeed! I am so happy and utterly GRATEFUL to read your fanfic! It's my 3 in 1 favorites: SasuSaku, Olympian gods, my kind of romance. I have to say thank you, thank you to make this wonderful piece! This made my day! Though it is not finished yet, and I am willingly to wait literally forever for the next chapter updates. I have already bookmarked it on my browser ;)

I'm usually a silent reader, but reading this well-made fanfic urge me that I have to leave you some comments.

Welp, I think that's it. About this fanfic, because you make it because it's your hobby, I can't say anything. We, as readers, don't have the right to force you to continue this for our satisfaction. And knowing that you have in real life business, which everybody have one at least, and you said you have been hospitalized recently, I can only hope that you are well and fine and wish you a good luck. Please take your time, and I'm reaaaally looking forward for the continuation of this piece until it's finished! 3

-Fottierre
Please post what you have were losing our minds. I don't care if it's short please just post it
heneralfeels chapter 50 . 7/7
Hi. I just want you to know that you are such an awesome humanbeing. Thank you for giving me the chance to read such a magnificent masterpiece. And I'm sorry if I appear like a piece of crap but I am really looking forward to your next update. Please continue to write beautiful SasuSaku stories. Thank you very much. xx
Insvilla chapter 1 . 7/6
This chapters gotten be hooked already,cant' wait to read more.
I will die please pleeeeease update
7,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »