Reviews for Quietus
peachblossom0225 chapter 51 . 3/16
Absolutely love this story! I can’t wait till the next update. Will Sakura ever truly awaken her powers? Why did Chiyo intervene? I feel like she has a soft spot for true love...
breakingheart93 chapter 51 . 3/13
Oh. My. Goddess! I have just spent the last 3 days binge reading this glorious monstrosity of heart ache and have to say. You sir, are an ar-tist! I have lost track of the amount of times I gasped, stared off in shock or screamed aloud at some of the many emotion driven scenes you have portrayed. I cannot wait for the next chapter!

*no insult meant by sir*
this is fucking awesome!
victoriaamosa chapter 51 . 3/9
Please continue...I'm loving this story! Hope all is well
JoyellMark Klimek chapter 51 . 3/5
This story is epic. Please come back and update this story.
BBBBUIKJCHKNBG chapter 51 . 3/2
hollyi0i chapter 51 . 3/1
Great story cant wait to read more
TwinkleTwinkleI'mAStar chapter 7 . 2/28
My God! -no puns intended- I love Sasuke like hell-again, no puns intended- but seriously I hav been reading your story since two years. And everytime I retread, I love it even more. *-*
Update plzzzz!
KIRTI chapter 51 . 2/27
OMG! I've been binge reading this amazing fanfic and lol... I actually kept the last chapter 'cause I thought once I read it, there'll be nothing left. I've been tempted to read it so much, no one can even imagine. There were so many times when I wanted to read but controlled myself and ended up reading the a/n and the poem at the begining for around 20 times already :D... But guess what, I finally gave in. Damn, me. Now I'm craving for more. I knew this will be coming. After all, this is a story that I've no words for. I feel so blessed to have read it. Thank you so much, author for giving this piece that you don't even get paid for. I really love the story as well as you 'cause no matter how long it's takes you, we all know, you won't give up on this. You're such an author that we rarely come across(in my case, you're the only one). I know you've heard that a lot but I really mean it. Words aren't even enough to show how grateful I'm... I love sasusaku and greek myths and fantasy... Well, what else is better than this?! The details, the plot, the characters, the development, the creativity, the ease we get while reading and did I mention the roller coaster of emotions. I didn't know how expressive I'm until I ended up here. I keep talking about this story to all my friends all day long. I even printed few chapters for my bench partner to read. She always teases me with words like "intense", "darkness", "hades" that I started using a lot after starting this story... I mean I love the way he looks at her, it's so intensssseeee. Oh and I forgot to write that I actually have "quietus", "sasuske", "hades", "Sakura" and many more scribbled on my pages or wall where I sit beside in my class. Don't and I mean DON'T you DARE think I'm a kid... I mean c'mon I'm already 16... While reading the story, it's like I can feel what they're feeling. I breathe hard when Sakura doesn't get ambrosia, I feel sad when sasuke realizes Sakura cheated on him, I feel confused when I want to support one of them, I feel happy when sasuke cares for Sakura, I feel pain when sasuke acts ruthless, I feel hurt when sasuke reminices his past, I feel anger when it comes to Cronus, I feel grateful of chiyo, ume and chizu. Most of all, I feel them. I really love how you've portrayed everything here, be it the characters or their rides or the beautiful places you've takes us to. I'm not bragging but when I think you've mind so creative, I think of myself. It's like you can write what I think about. I'm bad with words, I make everything more confusing. The only way to express my vast world of creativity is through art but when I see what you've written, it somehow makes me feel good...makes me happy...So, yes here it is. You've already gotten such long comments now that this one's no surprise... P.S: Many are requesting you to update and well, I want that too but I guess you should take your time. Most of us are satisfied with just the thought that you won't give up on this. P.S.S: I wanted to do something for you, after all, everything you're doing here is for us (and your passion too) so, I suggest you write this on apps that allow you to get paid when the story is really good not that this site is not good but just that this is the least I can do for you. P.S.S.S: You've made me so curious about you with your writing that I actually want to know more about you. Damn! We don't even know your name. But I respect your privacy if yoh don't want to share. Hope you read it.
Rev chapter 8 . 2/22
I've read the first 8 chapters and you got me hooked. Honestly my heart is pounding when I read this fic. I still have a long way to go, 51 chapters? Crazy. Its 2 AM here, I'll continue this tommorow. You've made an impression and I'll leave a more proper review when I finish reading this-that I don't know when.
Kurohime-sama chapter 50 . 2/22
I don't know where you are at your life author, I don't know when you'll update BUT I know for sure that I am addicted to this story. This incredibly long story which I'm sure needs a lot of painful and long work and dedication. The details of each scene are so precise and yet so elusive. I love it.
MileHigh94 chapter 51 . 2/21
Wow! I’ve only just found this story and have literally binge-read it in 3 days!
This is simply an incredible story. You’re attention to detail is fantastic and each time something happened it kept you reading, I felt this story! It just leaves you wanting so much more and can’t wait to see where it goes next. Sasuke and Sakura are so well written and it’s so angsty it’s painful but so worth it! Hope a happy ending happens for these two! Well done on such an amazing masterpiece
Kukukuku P chapter 51 . 2/20
This story is excellent. The way the relationship is portrayed, the characterization, and, oh, the sexual tension! Lovely to read, and excellent for comfort. I really cannot wait for your next update. This year, preferably?
Sasuke KUUUUN chapter 51 . 2/19
Omg this sotry is so good, plz update :)
8,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »