Reviews for Quietus
Sahiliaramirez chapter 56 . 15h
Keep up the good work!
Silverwolf735 chapter 56 . 10/10
NOOOOOO, I'M GONNA CRY! THIS BOOK IS SO SO SO SO GOODDDDDDD!

THE CLIFFHANGER IS KILLING ME, AUTHOR-SAMA! Please tell me this is going to be continued TT
Self chapter 1 . 10/10
your Update is my most awaited surprise everyday. I mean, no rush!(suretheysaythefasterthebetteryeahwth-!)
take your time! it builds the excitement for more AMAZING(andyummy)chapters! just dont give up this masterpiece of yours. Im sure yah dont want us loyal readers of yours to be horribly wreck but we have faith in yah Angel! Love~~~
Naeura chapter 56 . 10/9
I would like to say, while it took me months to read, your story is absolutely the best story I have EVER read. I’ve been on this site for almost 12 years now. I love your story! I can’t wait to read more! Thank you!
Fonrin chapter 56 . 10/7
I added this story to my favorites back in 2013! I was home sick and decided to check out my old ff account, and I decided to revisit this story, and I’m so glad I did! I love your character development and plot lines. I’m so eager to see what happens... is Sasuke hating Kenji? Is Kenji the “source” Orochimaru was talking about? I’m so excited for Sakura and Kore to actually be the same person. I don’t know why, but I remember Sakura meeting her and all her reincarnations as they finally conjoin. Did you happen to edit it out or did I just create that up in a dream? The Karin betrayal happened differently in my memory as well...but i could have imagined it in my anxiety filled anticipation over the whole thing. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to your next update. Thank you!
I'm preparing to re read it yet again whilst waiting faithfully for a new exhilarating chapter.
Utterly and completely in love with your story, even though I don't really watch the Naruto series (Of course I do know the basics, plots, how the series progress, popular characters and all). I Hope that you will have another epic come back and blow our minds away again.
Good luck in life!
Good luck in life!

reader
Please please please update soon. This is such a great story! 1 million thumbs up!
UnknownGiraffes chapter 49 . 9/26
Wow, I read the goodbye scene along with the track you posted and was able to pace myself so that the end of the scene matched with the end of the song. That scene was heartbreaking, and I am speechless. Your writing is so amazing!
Hales chapter 30 . 9/24
I’ve seen your story circulating around tumblr but haven’t had a chance to read it until now. I regret not reading it sooner! Your writing and story is so addicting. The dancing scene plus the accompanying music was amazing, and I couldn’t stop reading even though it’s 1am on a weekday. I am looking forward to the rest of the story and your beautiful writing
katsumi0003 chapter 55 . 9/24
What's meant to be will always really find its way :) even though sasuke and sakura forgot about each other, they still found each other again
katsumi0003 chapter 56 . 9/23
Please don't let sasuke accept the stupid seal of orochimaru and please don't let sakura get too close to kenji, i feel bad for sasuke :/
katsumi0003 chapter 52 . 9/23
Damn so much revelations :O
katsumi0003 chapter 49 . 9/23
Another iconic scene happened here! Nice! Oh and I hope sakura could enjoy the best of both worlds xD
katsumi0003 chapter 48 . 9/23
Hey! The scene 1 is unavailable in devianart! Where can i read it?!
9,460 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »