Reviews for Quietus
grell chapter 1 . 7h
DUUUUUUUUDE ITS BEEN FIVE MONTHS
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
mavi ashigor chapter 49 . 5/22
Type your review update! U would make my day if u did;(
JeanneChan666 chapter 50 . 5/21
Ok, this is disappointing. I invested a lot of time reading this fanfic and i have been coming here for updates since February. At this rate, the only thing that can justify the complete lack of contact is either if you are dead, or something else really serious happened to you. Lack of computer is no excuse, specially in the current times, its just impossible that you werent able to access the internet to give a sign that you are alive for months now... you have too many people that have been following this fic for years, have some consideration and give some news, even if its to say you got bored and gave up, this is just bad.
Sayumii chapter 50 . 5/21
It's kind normal that I made little breaks just to read some pieces of this fic? LOL My boss probably thinks that I'm a little insane, but whatever, IT WAS WORTH IT! I was a little scared of this story, since it's really long and I usually stop reading them in the middle, since I get kind bored, but thnak god i didn't stopped reading this one. Now I need the rest.
Just a little question... I noticed that you mentioned the "three sand siblings" in one of the chapters. They will make a appearance or not? ):

Thanks! And I'm waiting for the next one!
dancewithmedarling chapter 50 . 5/20
I just recently found this story and have read it and am absolutely blown away! This is really high caliber writing- in the character development, the amazing descriptions, and just in general the plot itself. I love the way that Sakura and Sasuke have both grown by leaps and bounds since the beginning of the story, and through the flashbacks the reader gets to learn a little more about them and their past. I am SO EXCITED for the rest of this story and want to encourage you in your writing efforts! I also love the music you recommend at different points - it really does add to the intensity of the scenes. Can't wait for more!
YouSureBoutThat chapter 39 . 5/20
This could be a real book, it's so good! BECOME AN AUTHOR! I would buy this if it was a book. Just change the names and appearances a little, and you'd have an original book series that would become a best seller in NO TIME! It's really amazing, and all I do is reread it whenever there aren't any new chapters. Update As soon as you can and you can have a virtual cookie!
Lyon chapter 50 . 5/19
Wonderful. I love the way you write. You have described everything so vividly and taken the time and effort to paint a picture so painstakingly meticulous that the reader is snared from the first sentence. This is high quality literature right here. I'll be honest and tell you that this work of yours is by far better than some of the books that I've read. Have you ever thought about publishing a book? You definitely possess the skill and talent. It's so hard to find good works of fanfiction nowadays, so I consider Quietus a real gem. You've taken a classic myth and a popular anime/manga and turned it into something truly magical. I hope you're well and that you'll update soon. But if something is wrong, I offer my prayers and wishes. I can guess that you probably get a lot of people telling you to update. Sometimes we forget that you have your own life to live. Sorry if I am irritating you. Take your time and update at your own pace. Anyways, you're doing a great job. It is a pleasure to read your story.
peppa pig chapter 50 . 5/18
Im starting to lose hope for this story..
Hello AngeLhearteD, like many others I am desperately waiting on an update for this wonderful story. I hope everything is well with you and if there is a physical burden that keeps you from continuing on with this, I hope you have a speedy and healthy recovery. I hope you still have a passion and motivation for this story because I know your viewers do! Finish strong:)
this story is very engaging and well written! i don't mind the wait it takes to update the story, its excellence makes it well worth it. i hope that you are not stressed out by all the reviews asking you to update asap. i think it just reflects the quality of your story and how exciting it is. i hope you are taking it easy and update at your own pace. i must also comment on the music that you relate to specific scenes, it really does add to the atmosphere of the scene. I think it makes the story more vivid in your mind.
Winter'sFrost chapter 1 . 5/15
Please, please, please, PLEASE update this soon...
anna blaze chapter 50 . 5/13
please please update soon. the suspense is killing me.
the story is majorly awesome and the scenes are really enchanting. please update or ill have your head.
umm sorry i was supposed to be polite.
ohmyfreakingdogs chapter 1 . 5/11
Woman what is wrong why haven't you updated its freaking killing us!
azuraumiko-chan chapter 50 . 5/10
This is sooo cool omg can't wait for the next chapter
Bloomingsakuralotus chapter 25 . 5/6
I apologize for reviewing every chapter as I have read your mesmerizing story, but I have not been able to pause for even a moment until now. (I do have a little self control I suppose, even though I've been reading this story for hours on end. Two days to be exact.) I must say that your story is absolutely captivating, and I feel much like I have been spell bound by your words and the magical scenes you have woven before my imagination. I am excited and also terrified to continue to read because I know that this story will undoubtedly come to an end. I can not wait for your update, for an unfinished story is like a ghost of a past. I will never be able to break the spell you have so intricately place over me until the story is finished. Thank you for also inspiring me to return to writing, and to in fact pay more attention to such articulate detailing.
6,718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »