Reviews for Quietus
Dreaming of a Wonderland chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I'm really liking the story so far. Interesting plot line, great grammar, and pretty mysterious so far. Really like it and hope you update soon :)
Nom chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Love!
lil'lovely chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Incredible begginning. I look forward to reading your next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Sounds interesting.
Angelus Draco chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Hmmm, you've definitely got me intrigued.

Makes me wonder what's going to happen next.

Laters
domdom456789 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
yes this is very interesting... can't wait for the chapters to come
LightsandWaves chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh my gosh, that was fantastic! Gah! I loved it so much! XD I'm so curious to see what Sasuke's going to do next now that he has Sakura stuck in his mind. Will he he had back to the underworld and obsess over her? Or will he get right into it and start stalking her like a creeper?

*squeal* I seriously can't wait!

Great work.
Chinkocchi chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I wasn't planning to review a story any time soon but I just had to with this one! It is utterly amazing haha :D I have absolutely fallen in love with the plot even though there isn't much to go by but still. ;p

So happy to find a story that is different for a change and I thank you for that! I wish there was more so I wouldn't have to go about this essay homework I have hanging over my head lol hahaha

Keep it up :D
Quinoleina chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
As expected from such a quality writer as you are, this was awesome. You put together 2 things I really like; Naruto and Greek Mythology.

I also agree with the fact that Sasuke fits the image of Hades. Because let's face it, Hades was hot. I mean, he was a GOD, he was supposed to be good-looking (poor Hephaestus, I know).

I really can't wait for the next chapter, I'll be waiting patiently though.

Keep the good work!
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Intriguing idea and well written, very original way to start it too-with a funeral. Seems like it will be a fascinating story. I really like Sasuke's dark side. The character, Hades, suits him well-Sakura's too. Looks great. I can't wait to see more.

K&K
the general girl chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
You have no idea how excited I am for this project! I've always been fascinated by the Hades/Persephone myth also, and I'm a sucker for fics (and books in general, really) that are centered around myths, fairy tales, etc.

Your writing is engaging and flows as smooth as anything, as usual, and I can't wait to see where you're going with this. Thanks for writing!
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I see the Sakura in this story is a human not a goddess. So far its interesting I want more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
It's different and I love it! Please update soon :)
too addicted to fiction chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Hm interesting... I also really love that myth. I remember reading a book of myths in elementary school and finding them fascinating. I think SasuSaku will fit perfectly in there too - Sasuke is perfect for the King of the Underworld, and Sakura is definitely gonna make a good Persephone. Anywho, excited to see where this goes (although I can't wait to read the end of Something Tangible!). Thanks for the great read :)
shorthairedsakura chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
My prayers have been answered! We're studying Greek Mythology this grading and everytime Hades is mentioned I keep wishing I had a good Hades/Persephone SasuSaku I could read. And now I dooo.

Thank you very much for this. I'm too excited!
16,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,072 1,079 1,080 1,081 1082 1,083 Next »