Reviews for Quietus
AMMO45 chapter 115 . 12/7/2023
I like the story. I must, because I read it all in a couple weeks, so please don't take the rest of this rewiew as heavy criticism, because it isn't.

But some of my more negative thoughts are:

- Sasuke is supposed to be a Rinnegan-wielding King of the Underworld and inheritor of the power of the entire Uchiha clan. While the familiar dynamic between him and Itachi/Shisui is cute and all, and should definitely have its place in some of the more heartfelt moments, I think the dynamic should shift more heavily in Sasuke's favour. His power, his experience, and his motivation should all be much greater than Itachi's/Shisui's, and I think that should be felt more clearly in their discourse.

- More gentle SasuSaku fluff? I feel like most of their moments are very charged; kisses, touches, utterances of love and emotion. And those work for me as climaxes, but sprinkled all around them I would like there to be gentler moments. I get the main story also needs attention, but this is my wish.

- The Olympians' relationship with Sasuke is odd. He's saved them, and Sakura, countless of times, yet they still don't trust him. Which might be fine if they themselves were useful in some way, but they're not. So they just walk around being useless while hating on the only guy actually putting in a shift. Tsunade and Ino especially are annoying.

- Obito's getting too much sthick from everyone. He was a good guy, turned mad by love. Surely anyone can understand that, especially Sasuke and Sakura? I'm not saying they ought to forgive him, but no matter what he did, if he did it to be together with the woman he loves, they ought to understand him at least, and struggle to find hatred in their hearts for a man who loved so deeply that it tore him apart.
Ani-chan123 chapter 115 . 12/5/2023
Waiting for the next chapter...
samia-cooper chapter 115 . 11/29/2023
this story deserve far more than just an emojis , , I am soooooo glad ou did not abandon this story , if is was possible i would have done anything just to help you with , it must be exausting and tiring to deal with life and find the time to continue with such a long story , but do know that your fans are not tired from waitnig and we will continue to wait for because your effort on this and the story itself truly deserve it, big hats for you , and stay safe and well
Guest chapter 77 . 11/27/2023
I appreciate you 3
Guest chapter 71 . 11/25/2023
THIS IS SO EXCITING MY MIND CAN’T RELAX!
Just Veia chapter 115 . 11/25/2023
What a fantastic chapter! My heart broke for Rin, and for Obito even though I can never forget what he did ot Kakashi and Sakura and Sasuke. Loved the Suigetsu and Karin moment, and I am getting nervous that Madara is almost free and ready to start throwing down. But also so excited for the battles to come! Thank you for continuing this story for so many years, it truly has been, continues to be, and will likely always be one of the best fanfictions out there. Happy holidays!
ababei giulia chapter 115 . 11/25/2023
next chapter please it amazing
Guest chapter 69 . 11/25/2023
Let me say my review in my own language (you can use google translate) : sobrang ganda at sobrang talino mo. Kakaiba ito sa lahat ng fanfictions na nabasa ko. I am so impressed!
Guest chapter 66 . 11/24/2023
You give each characters a time to shine :) the story is so balanced and well thought of that i confuse this to the OG naruto
Ani-chan123 chapter 81 . 11/21/2023
Poor Kenji I feel so bad for him. He didn't deserve to die.
Guest chapter 115 . 11/20/2023
How long I've waited. Beautiful piece as usual. Thank you for updating ️
Ani-chan123 chapter 72 . 11/20/2023
Finally! Team 7 in action. It's going to be interesting from here.
Ani-chan123 chapter 71 . 11/20/2023
Suigetsu speaking for Sasuke... I feel so happy. I wish they could become friends in the future.
Ani-chan123 chapter 71 . 11/20/2023
I'm having so much fun reading it. It's getting more and more interesting.
Ani-chan123 chapter 67 . 11/20/2023