Reviews for Quietus
Ani-chan123 chapter 67 . 11/20/2023
Damn it! Why wouldn't Tsunade just understand that Sasuke is not a bad person
infinitely8 chapter 114 . 11/20/2023
OMG definitely didn't expect the surprise element at the end ! Also, absolutely loved the interaction between Sakura and Itachi and Shisui !
Ani-chan123 chapter 65 . 11/20/2023
Awww! Little Sasuke was so cute.
smartkid360 chapter 115 . 11/19/2023
Omg! Thank you sooooo much for producing another chapter! Bless you so much! I can’t wait to read the next!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 115 . 11/18/2023
Yay! More please! No rush.
MaxiMillion77 chapter 114 . 11/18/2023
Love this story! Cant wait for more. Please more!
Darkness Vanish chapter 115 . 11/17/2023
Best chapter ever! Obito making the choice to live for himself must be the answer. And obviously making amends for day. Do a little every day. Thank you for your awesome work! Your are my inspiration, I just check if you published and it’s late, and I am a mother of two kids who reads you for several years. And will always read you!

And I can’t remember my password.

Hoping your next upadte! Without pressure I know we aren’t the same for 10 years earlier. But I’m still a Fangirl of yours and your tremendous story and impeccable writing.

Darkness Vanish Hime
Darkness Vanish Hime chapter 1 . 11/17/2023
I'm so mad! I just type a review in my phone and it didn't show up!

Thank you for the update you have no idea of how many nights your story has been my company I'm now a mother of two little kids, a toddler and a baby and I read this since I was a teenager. I love your story! I am absolutely a fangirl of yours! You give us gold with your impeccable writing style!

Thank you so much!

Darkness Vanish Hime
Guest chapter 115 . 11/16/2023
This story changed my life! THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT! I'll be waiting for the update. :D
infinitely8 chapter 113 . 11/17/2023
This chapter was brilliant ! The reunion was totally fun to read :)
Ani-chan123 chapter 49 . 11/16/2023
The scene in the forest where Hades called Kore an annoyance reminded me of the scene when Sasuke was leaving the village and Sakura begged him not to.
Ani-chan123 chapter 48 . 11/16/2023
I feel so bad for Sasuke
Ani-chan123 chapter 46 . 11/15/2023
I'm so happy that Sakura finally learned the truth. And the last scene between Sasuke and Sakura was so amazing. And Suigetsu, I'm starting to hate him now.
Ani-chan123 chapter 36 . 11/14/2023
AlastorSasuke's stallionbehavior reminded me of the horse in Disney movie Tangled. His reactions are funny and brought a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us.
Ani-chan123 chapter 35 . 11/13/2023
The way Sasuke saved her it was sooooooo COOL and amazing.
16,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »