Reviews for When the Moon freezes over
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
cool story mmm it seems like Darcy may be Hotaru aka Saturn
Akita-J chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Interesting story I hope you continue it one day. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
uh, wow, weird but i can't stop reading.
14mlhecker chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
I've read this story over again, and I really, really hope you continue it. I'm in full agreement with menatron; this fanfic is intriguing as well as that I have my own dire need to know who Neptune and Uranus are. I really like seeing Icy so out of her comfort zone, and just picturing the Trix as Sailor Senshi, Champions of LOVE and JUSTICE, is pretty hilarious. I love the Trix, their definitely my favorite villians, and to see them revealing more and more of their concern for one another is great, and amusing since they don't want it to show.
I have a theory as to why Serena chose Icy, but there is no way to know if I'm right if the story ends here, so please update this story one day!
Snow soar chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
I'm loving the story so far and cant wait for more!
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Great chapter for a great story. You really know your stuff when it comes to Sailor Moon fanfic's. I'm a fan of the Sailor Moon franchise too and I can tell you really strive for authenticity from this and I really like that. So, since I said that, would you very much please continue the story. It's really intriguing and I really want to find out who the other Sailor Scouts will be. I have my theory about Sailor Saturn, as well as Darcy's mysterious symptoms. I wonder if you're going to go the obvious route with Sailor Neptune as you have with almost all the others, (obviously, although it does big question how some people might react to the obvious ethnicity issues if you go that route ). I always like stories were they at least attempt to make good guys out of bad guys and that's why I like this story so much. So please keep up the good work. I myself have not written anything yet and I am looking for some help or at least some advice. So feel free to visit my profile and PM me if you're interested in collaborating on anything. Thank you.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Now Stormy's a Sailor Scout too! YAY. :D

Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
Poor Icy! *giggles*
kurotenshi-08 chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
I love it, please update soon.
SarbearOkami chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
lulz this fic is hilarious. :P
QueenTheaTheBrave chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
QueenTheaTheBrave chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Write more sreally good
bookwormqueen7 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
that is good. update soon please.