Reviews for In Dream
xxchibinessxx chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh my goodness I have never read either of these titles but this fanfiction is so cute and sad and just wonderfully heart wrenching! Will there never be a chance for a happy ending for them?
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I was going to write this pairing, but you beat me to it! What made you decide to write NeroxAthrun, sweetie? Anywho, it doesn't matter because I loved it.

Nero, you're such a douche. You could have stayed with him and everything would have been back to normal! I suppose I can dream that he comes back one day and they get together again. Funny, this reminds me of something I RPed with these guys with another friend of mine. That's a good thing though! Wait, "dream." Haha.

Loved this, Achi! You inspire me to write something for them now, but I have to wait for my little injury to heal first... Stupid fireplace.
Horrendas chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I understood what you're trying to deliver in this story. And because of that, it hurts my feelings knowing in the end, they won't have their happy ending.

When Athrun reaches out to Nero, it's like he wants him to stay forever, not just for a moment. But Nero takes it differently. I notice that Athrun is angry at Nero because he values so little to Nero, judging that Nero lets him go so easily.

'My soul aches only for you.' This sentence really speaks it all. How Nero feels shattered and how Athrun cries for something he can never have anymore.

Thank you for such great story, Aki-chan. You are always so special. Even though this pairing really is a weird one.
Whatsayyou chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Allow me to cry right now... Damn you girl! How could you make me cry like this? T_T I thought- I thought...this was so friggin' sad...I don't know why but I could feel Athrun's feeling.
Yubena chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I was laughing at the pairing first, then after I read this story, I felt the pain and cried _ So now, I'm wow-ed.
Minas Tirith chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh my god...this was so... heartbreaking...I haven't reviewed your story for so long and when I saw this, I knew I had to read and it didn't disappoint me.

Beautifully heartbreaking Wookie-san.