Reviews for One Hundred
GUEST chapter 1 . 3/18
OH, I LOVED IT! REALLY KEPT ME TO THE VERY LAST WORD!
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
AWESOME!

and congratulations for yours 100th
IndelibleInk14 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Aaaaww :) 3
divakat chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Aww...I think the thing I miss most about them is the banter! This was a lovely piece of banter that captured everything I love about our favourite dynamic duo!

Thank you for keeping the fandom alive and for being so amazing in general! Happy 100th fic to my favourite Brit!
SassyCop chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Congratulations my friend! 100 awesome, epic fics! Care to try for another 100? I'll be around to read them! ;)
Roadrunnerz chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This made me smile. Love it.

One hundred fics? Wow! Congrats!
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Awww! It's so great that Cal remembered it had been 100 months since their first meeting! Great fic!
GCRessa66 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Congrats for your 100th fic !

I particularly loved the one about Hack, and the two about Men in Trees (you're the only one who wrote about her character so THANK YOU!). I loved Kelli Williams in all those episodes. Well actually I loved Kelli in each movie and TV series she made (I'm (a little... well maybe not a little actually) addicted to her ;).

I think you're a really good writer. So keep going ! Maybe one hundred new fic ? Hope so !

Thanks.
art feeds dreams chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Happy 100 fic :)

Very cute story
LieBones chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Happy One Hundred! Brilliant little fic can't wait for your 101
nikkidog chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Happy 100 fic! Perfect way to celebrate it!
jagwizkid chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Very cute! and heres to the next 100 LightWoman fics which I know will be just as wonderful as the last 100! :)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Aww, a sweet fic. I love the mystery, and the maths :) And Gillian's interrogation of Cal at the beginning is one of my favourite fic moments ever. Lol! So them! Well done for reaching 100 by your deadline. I'm going to stop writing so you can catch me up ;)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
One hundred months oh bless them with chocolate pudding! Thanks for writing.
Dome Of Silence chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
OH WOW...

This was awesome..

Congrats on your 100th fic :)!.. I remember getting my 100th fic and jumping about like a numpty! :)!