Reviews for That One Dream
SeventhReboot chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
WOOP WOOP! Good job man3 I WUV THIS SO MUCH
Saixrs chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
An arrow to the knee... Wow! Great fic, mi amigo! ;D keep writing!
Vivid aesthetic chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I rather like the idea of their erogenous zones being along the back of their neck/spine. Do you mind if i also use this heacannon as long as i say the idea was yours?
Natsuko Toron chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Please do another chapter? This was AWESOME! XD
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
I can't believe you actually made Germany take an arrow to the knee xD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Lmao, Prussia: Sex Professional. Five levels.
'Tis awesome. I'm not into incest. But Germany and Prussia. Just. Gah.
Eveskk chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
*nose bleeds* Th-that's all I can say.
Vampchick2010 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
i so want to read a sexy omake. i like the idea of them both topping. this was awesome and you are really good at writing this type of story.
WeDon'tKnowEnoughToUnderstand chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
THE ARROW TO THE KNEE XD the second I saw that I just thought of Skyrim X) :') I loved how funny this fic was and literally laughed for about 5 minutes when Ukraine and her massive balls were mentioned :') keep writing~! :)
AislinLeonie chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Ok, urm... PLEASE make one where Germany is torn betwix Italy and Prussia.. PLEASE?
southparkyaoifan chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
SOOO hot only thing that made thi so much awsomer for me is a thresome with a yandere italy cuz yandere iltay would be great plus a yandere italy is kind of really hot
JulyBeS chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
The Weilschidmit are a couple of incestuos bastards... An I'm a incestuos bitch. XD

Well written, fun to read. Hot, but lovely.

(it's a great fic, a great smut. That's what I mean)

Bravo!
djsrocks chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Fucking shit... This was hot(:
helinamica6577 chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Yes! I loved this so much! And of course u need to make the omake!

I hate it when stories just end after they resolve all their problems and have sex, not that it would be bad to end it right where it is but, adding an extra little chapter would just make it perfect!
Crazy-Monkey13 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
I loved this, it was adorable~

I also caught on to the Skyrim thing... but then I took an arrow to the knee.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »