Reviews for Storms And Sickbeds
Zarak chapter 4 . 2/13
i.love.winston chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
1. Thank you for not making this a gay fic.
2. I'm glad Steve hijacked your keyboard.
3. You're an amazing writer with a beautiful talent!
pinksugarrush chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Ahh a very adorable fic! I like seeing insecure, little Steve being comforted by all-mighty Darry. Of course, the whole kitchen with Darry carrying him to the couch was just splendid and heartwarming.

Keep up the good work!
ravendally chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
I agree with Carry chocolate cake does totally count as breakfast. The story seriously wouldn't feel complete without this chapter so I'm glad Steve decided to force you into writing this chapter. I totally love how you made Steve act in this story definitely not how I ever imaged him. It was totally great! :-)
ravendally chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter :-)
ravendally chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter!
ravendally chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter! :-)
IsleofAnarchy chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Wow... you really deserve more than eight reviews! That was amazing - true Outsiders friendship. You're completely right - Steve and Darry are pretty minor characters and you gave some great insight into them. And I loved the part about Two-Bit! :P Keep writing!
Vienna Warren chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Sorry, I meant "Wow I love your stories!" Spelling error lol! :)
Vienna Warren chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Wow I 3 ur fics!
STEVERANDLE'STWIN chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
That story really touched my heart. In more ways than one. I really hope you would continue with it, or even make a sequel. It shows what real family is all about.

Love,

Brittney.
backup10 chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
please don't make this into some gay thing between Steve and Darry, it will ruin your story completely.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
SOOO GOOD! CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! :D
bear02 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Really good story! UPDATE SOON
Lauren chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
awww poor steve. I love steve based stories and yours is really good! update soon )