Reviews for Please Purr
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Nice
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I LOVE THAT EPISODE! I Love Tony On Painkillers. He's So Freaking Hilariously Adorable! XD
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Tony liked to come off as a sleep and move on kind of guy, but really he was a hopeless romantic who also was a cuddlier.

Who knew?

...I didn't, but I'm NOT complaining!:P:P:):)

Tim hoped they healed quickly because he got a bit hot every time he thought of Tony's purring though it also had him smiling as he remembered how adorably slow and everywhere Tony was under painkillers.

...The purring from CORPORAL PUNISHMENT!AH HA! Got it now, episode related, nice.:):) And a good choice because that purring Tony to McGee was pretty slash-fantastic.:):P:P:P

The elevator dinged and Tim almost laughed as Tony suddenly went alert at the new sound that grabbed his attention.

...Like a puppy!:):):P:P

He ran his fingers through Tony's hair and groaned as Tony started purring.

"I am so jumping you when we're healed," he muttered and kissed Tony's forehead when he fell back asleep.

...NICE!:):):):P:P:P
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
awwwww

:P
AlanaLE chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Too cute! Love Tony on pain-meds, purring and cuddling. Also loved Tim's last remark: "I'm so jumping you when we're healed."
messed up stargazer chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Hahahahaha! That was great! I loved it. I always loved the line of 'My fingers are finging' and I'm glad someone finally put it into a fanfic. And Tony/Timmy are so cute together.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
He he he! Love this one too!

Just one little thing - Tony actually said "don't make me break out my Jack (not jag)" meaning his Jack Nicholson impersonation.
siltrana chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was too cute.
DeathOfSanity chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That has got to be one of my favorite scenes on the show. Really cute story. I love it when Tony purrs too.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I have no problem imagining tony as a cuddler. Or not tolerating is pain meds. lol
Lidil chapter 1 . 10/9/2011