Reviews for Chiaroscuro
Fly Dragon chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
This is really good! I hope you'll update soon, I'm really getting into this story~! :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I would be totally blind, stupid, and heartless if I don't Love this fic ! #serious

I AM. FREAKING. IN LOVE. WITH THIS. FIC ! ! !

EVERYONE (USUK LOVER) SHOULD FALL FOR IT !

I can't see how this not warming people's heart.

Basically touch and stole my heart, warming it, and make it melt...

I FREAKING LOVE IT !

The Sweetness really . . . GAH! Makes me want to cry !

So Beautiful . . . so Loving . . .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Could you continue this?
Like, Alfred's vacation?
That would be awesome!
Xenat25 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This story is amazing! Your premise is also my headcanon about Alfred, and the way you wrote his relationship with Arthur is perfect. I hope you continue this story, you can go so many places with it. You could write about what Arthur does to help Alfred, or Alfred's relationship with the president (with a possible 3-way confrontation), or maybe even more about the perspective of the other Allies. Thanks for writing, and I hope you can continue this wonderful story!
AkaiShinda chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is lovely and genuienly heartwarming. Thank you :) I hope if you have some time or inspiration to come up with a sequel/omake for it. I love fluff and simply the "showing of affection, no need for sex just for the presence of each other" type of fan fictions. Thank you 3
Ahr0 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
D'awwww! This was really sweet and so beautifully written! Lovely little one-shot! Shall have to check out more of your work!

Keep up the excellent writing! :D
Urchin of the Riding Stars chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Poignant and lovingly adorable.
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was just so amazing. I've always had that thought that Alfred is a lot more intelligent than what others think of him to be, and that England would be the one to know about Alfred's mask.

Precious precious precious, this story is precious! Thank you for writing. It was brilliant!
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Loved this. Just beautiful.
americalover94 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I wish this would continue it's so sweet i love it
ThatCurlyHairedGirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
You should totally do a sequel to this story!

This is such a well written story! I enjoyed it very much. It made me laugh a lot, especially the banter with China and America in the beginning!
mofalle chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This was an adorbable fic. I liked Arthur going British Lord on the president. I loved the ending with talk of the cottage and the bunnies. I just love protective Arthur.
iceprincessrules chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
you should totally do a sequel of this story. now i'm interested in knowing in how these tricks are going to help alfred. hehe lol
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This is perfect. I've always thought that if hetalia nations were supposed to represent their countries, then Alfred was obviously much sharper than he let on. And Arthur's role in their relationship is spot on.
Elysees chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
So cute and well written!

Loved it