Reviews for To Have and To Hold
sakura-sasukelove-forever01 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
i love this one 333333 soooooooooooo much 33333 :)
MagLady chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Talk about amazing! That was really awesome. So elegant, and just awesome... Off to look for more of your stuff! :D
Reina chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I loved how you characterized both Sasuke and Sakura! Great oneshot! One of my faves :)
els1324 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Awww! You just made me squeal, I loved it! I wasn't sure at ALL how this was going to end, but I love where you took it!
Yuuka-Matsuyama chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I felt relief as Sasuke felt the same at the end. Awesome choice of words and good point (the part about "restoring the Uchiha clan" conversation between Sasuke and Sakura).

Good luck! :]
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was such a beautiful story. I almost cried! I absolutely love how Sasuke and Sakura reacted together before and after everything. I have no words to describe how amazed I am, though short, this made me feel so warm inside, and I want to see them together so bad in canon. Too bad it won't happen, haha. Thank you, for writing this. This is honestly one of the best fics I've read. You are amazing!
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was so wonderful! I really enjoyed reading this!
Octavia Brown chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Very nice! I quite liked that.
Millady chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So sweet!
AdotD chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Awwwwwwwww. Beautifully written! Thank you :)
Taffybug89 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This was a beautiful story. I loved all of the emotions you incorporated into it. There were some things that, in my opinion, were a little out of character, but you made it work. Very satisfying. Great job. :)
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I loved it. The emotions displayed were realistic
Black Maya chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Beautiful! Your writing... the plot... everything captivated me! 3

Keep writing!

-Black Maya
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Wonderful one-shot, u.s. I liked the ups and downs in the story and at one point it even seemed it would end in tears. The emotions were great and the ending was lovely.

Thanks for the great story,

K&K
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is so adorably fluffy! Sasuke gets to find someone to hoard away his lonliness and Sakura finally gets the man she wanted!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »