Reviews for One Night
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This story definitely was one hell of a whirlwind. There were times I really wanted to smack Troy because he seemed to be so clueless. Like near the ending, when he thought Gabriella would do something like that after everything they have been through. But it all worked out in the end.
brianna4797 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wow . I was so hooked on this oneshot , seriously so amazing . It has everyhing you could want in a story ! :)
Pr1nCesS-SpaFfi chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Mysterious and so damn funny :)

Hahah love this Gabi..
philipno2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awww that was cute! :)
I'mActuallyObsessedx chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Great story! Love the twist at the end too ;)
londongirl123 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is one of my absolute favourite stories, i have read it countless times. I love it! :D
Im a Skyscraper chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
loved it
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is sweet though some responsibility goes to Troy for what happened at the end. It's cliched but talking to her would have helped matters.
XBINGaBoNGX chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I love your stories soooo much!And you always update RIGHT AWAY ! I read all of them! I think this one has got to be my favorite! U have amazing talent and u always make me want to keep reading and stay interested! :) I think u should add to this story i would love to see what happens next.
prettyprincess168 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Ohmygod! Please add a sequel or something that was just kindof a cliffhanger I want to know what happens after like if troy gets better
DreamtGirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Aw ! I'mnot usually for oneshots but this one was so cute, I couldn't stay away. I loved it ! :D
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Really good
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Really good
x.itszanessalove.x chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
LOVED IT~
Miss.Potter.xx chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
AHHHH! I love this story! It is amazing!

I would proceed to pick out favourite lines/quotes ect but do you really want your whole story in a review? Thought not! :L

This is amazing as i have said before and i absolutely love it, again!

.xx