Reviews for The Captain and the Consulting Detective
Rodent2000XD chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
. . . Amazing. . . Just brilliant. . .
Rodent2000XD chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
XD Brilliant! I can just see that this is going to be brilliant! The line of dancing planes. . . XD
Puggle chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Very clever. Really great piece. Thank you so much for sharing.
Ishtar205 chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
Is this fic complete ?

Cause I liked it very much and will not be against some more especially if it's smut ;b
Lolita-mist chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
I've spent my whole day (in bed) today reading through nearly all of your Sherlock fics! and I adore this one! Every time I listen to cabin pressure I can't help but giggle all through the whole episode! lol, are we to expect an update for this story soon? It's a bit sad to leave it there (although I can see the appeal of it, them being in Paris and all...)

And! What's older brother Mycroft got to say about the expenses! hihihih... This story is very well done indeed!
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
Love it.

IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
Oh God yes, brilliant. Poor John being so upset and feeling bullied/used by Sherlock. But the ending of that chapter was very, very good!

IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
I've only just started listening to Cabin Pressure (I have a friend send it to me as its only available on iTunes in Australia and I'm poor). I absolutely love it and I have to say you write the Cabin Pressure, as well as the Sherlock, characters really, really well. I'm living this story so far.

*BING BONG. This is first officer Douglas Richardson. We'll be taking off in a moment and apologize for the delay. We certainly hope no one has /died/ during the grueling wait, as that would be a crying shame. Thank you.*

This had me snorting and giggling for ten minutes and I nearly choked on my coke. Thank you, it was bloody brilliant.

Shivanni chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
I've been wanting to review this for quite a while now, but I keep forgetting, so here we go.

I love what you've done with this. Really love it. Everyone is so in character. Arthur's so bloody cute! And Sherlock is just bitchy. Really good! Just one question, though. Is it done yet? I'm kind of addicted to this crossover CP/Sherlock thing, and you do it so well ;)

Anway, thank you for sharing this, and I really hope this would get some more love.
Sherringford Holmes chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
Fab chapter! Really sweet and cute. Did you read the poem? I'm sorry if I got the author wrong, I don't know how I manage to do day-to-day tasks with my scatter brain.

Hope to see the next chapter soon ;)

Sherringford Holmes chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
Great chapter! Just a little thing though, did you/have you read the poem "In Paris With You" by Carol Ann Duffy (I think, oh god, if I've got that wrong I'll want to kick myself, but bare with me, it's late and I've just had a Russell Howard fest :P) but really, please, I know, when people review I tend to not do things they say but really REALLY read it. It's everything your story is about (at the moment) and I mean that with no bad intentions or of any bad feelings but it's just uncanny, completely weird how similar your story is to the poem. Anywho, I'm going to stop wasting your time. Read the poem :) please.

Hugs,

Sherringford Holmes chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
Oh my goodness! :D you're just, well, you're just awesome :) thank you you brilliant person! You update so regularly and it's always so great that I think that you need some sort of award or medal :)

Update soooooon!

All my love,

LimaniWolf chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
This is such an awesome crossover! You've done a great job at blending the two shows together, I especially love Arthur :)
OryonUK chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
Unf. That was hot and sexy and so damn hot and so damn sexy...did I mention it was hot and sexy ;D

I really do not understand why there aren't more people commenting on this because it is love. Sherlock and John are love!

Cannot wait for the next update :p
Sherringford Holmes chapter 8 . 10/14/2011
Hey, you know, I was half expecting Martin to kiss John and for Sherlock to walk in. I mean, I'm not being weird because I know that Martin is completely straight but in this sort of moment of unconfidence in sexuality then it kind of seemed as if it was leaning that way (if you'll pardon that pun XD) but yeah :) you're story is just too epic for words ;)