Reviews for Life's A Dance
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I loved this and it was so apt for the moment - definately waiting for the music to change at the moment. Reid's rare moment of wisdom really made this story a keeper - for those moments when we all need a little wisdome like that.
Leo6656 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Love the Jo Dee Nessina song reference. Had to stop reading cause iwas laughing too much.
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This was amazing and it totally sounded like something Gideon would had told Reid
mummacass chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Damn good story.
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Gorgeous look at the pair of them - and the logic is just so very Gideon. :)
nebula2 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Well, what can I say - there is a nice tidbit of wisdom about life all wrapped up in an enjoyable little package. Nice job. Loved the line about 'sounding like a damn country song'. Nice little bit a humor to balance what is otherwise a very deep and serious story. I enjoyed it. I always thought that Reid would be good at pool given his ability to visualize things and his knowledge of physics but I can definitely see how his coordination issues would be a problem when it comes to the cue stick. Lol! Why can I see someone getting hit with that thing accidentally. Hotch better watch himself!
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was good. I loved Reid at the end wanting the music to change.
Coffee Kitten chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is beautiful! I so wish we would get a poignant Hotch/Reid scene like this on the show. Well done!
lolyncut chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was good. I'm glad you kept it friendship and didn't venture into slash. Thanks.