Reviews for Seekers
Stardragon26 chapter 22 . 9/9/2019
THIS IS AWESOME I WANT A SEQUEL

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Cyndera Dracona chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
Jazz's nickname for Prowl is actually Prowler. He never uses Prowlie. No one uses Prowlie.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
You keep using until instead of while in sentences. Until is almost completely opposite to while...XO
RiteWrites chapter 19 . 5/15/2014
YOU KILL BEE, YOU DIE!
LucasVN chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
It's clear that there are some parallels between this and DeathComes4U's SeekerBee storyline, and I do remember her ranting that you stole the idea from her. While I do agree with one point of it (specifically the three-way P/J/B), I feel she ultimately blew it out of proportion, as your idea is, ultimately, much different from hers. You really went up and down with emotions through here, particularly with Chapter 10. I had to reread it in disbelief. I also like your idea with Whipping Star. The concept of the warp gate is one with many possibilities...
ghost-writer-88 chapter 22 . 2/26/2013
*sigh*
I wasn't logged in when I reviewed, so I must reiterate:

The doorwinger clones, are they clones of Prowl?
Guest chapter 22 . 2/26/2013
Wow, this was a great story. I just discovered it two days ago and I have enjoyed it so much!

I was wondering though, the doorwinger clones, are they supposed to be clones of Prowl?
Supermoi chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
(I don't remember if I ever reviewed this chapter, but if not, here goes nothing)

I liked this vchapter a lot. This plan that they put together was very clever, very well-thought, and overall very daring. Should anyone had discovered anything, this would've led to disaster really fast. Starscream had the most to loose, as he worked his way to the top with his cunning, sometimes force, and sometimes downright treachery and deception. But as they say, you can't have the best of both world. It was either the Trine, or his goals/position. I already know that things will work out just fine for him in the end and he'll have even better then what he left behind XD

As for TC, he was always doubtful, so it wouldn't have been such a hard decision for him. He played his part perfectly, and in doing so, like everyone else, gained a new chance at a bright future. With his trinemates and his new lover! He'll probably miss Warp and cherish his memory forever, but he got someone just as good in the end. bumblebee is so awesome and he's learning fast the ways of the seekers.
Supermoi chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Damn, I really like Skywarp, and TC is such a mess. I'm glad it does get better though. I want to kick Starscream in this part still.
Moonlightnight101 chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
good story so far
JazzTheTiger chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Something to consider when you write fics, avoid the abbreviations you use in chats and texts messages like the random 'btw' you decided to use in Bee's speech, twice. We don't talk like that in real life, least of all an alien robot, it threw me for a loop when I read it.

But so far I'm really liking this fic C:
Supermoi chapter 22 . 5/30/2012
Aww, Stingray's sparked! Sparkling! EEEEE!

What a wonderful story this was! Despite my first bad impression, I kept reading and found myself LOVING this story! Hehe I'm glad to have been proven wrong!
Supermoi chapter 21 . 5/30/2012
Why am I not surprised that Shockwave did such kind of experiments? The mech was a cold-sparked bastard... CLones of Skywarp? Hum... Interesting, at least. It explains why Whipping Star is so wierd.
Supermoi chapter 20 . 5/30/2012
ho my PRIMUS! I loved that ending! I'M SO with Starscream"Skyraider and the other seekers and flyers there. Saving a mech's life is a lot more important then saving a damn planet whom is a hunk of junk anyway!
Supermoi chapter 18 . 5/29/2012