Reviews for What You Do To Me
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Beautiful!
Derp-For-Homestuck chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
*SCREAMS* I love that song...
Tarius Black chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
SWEET! 3 Thank you for writing this!
evangelmeme chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh hohoho This was faqing egderpable (yep, I'm definitely going to egderp in place of adorb now)
clairvoyantPeach chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Oh. My. Gog! Reading this story(while listening to the song) has made me realize this song is practically made for Dave! Holy Shit! Just... I can't... Ohmahgurd! I wish I had a boyfriend like Dave(too bad I prefer girls)! Holy shiiiit! I love you! Oh my gooooooooooooog! ASDFGHJKL!
Maggie Ride chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This. Was. Adorable.

All my other friends don't support the ships I do like DaveJohn and KarkatSollux. but EVERYONE ships GamTav :33
Dava Strider chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Holy shit I creid at the end and was listening to Hey There Delilah!
cELIA chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
i'M SPAZZING BECAUSE HEY THERE DELILAH AND JOHNDAVE. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS PIECE OF AWESOME
yueyo chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
;ljsaf that was just... so sweet gah. 3 I felt myself smiling dumbly as I read Strider pulling his serenade out for his dear friend a;lkdsfjsadf. You're awesome. Period.
DontYouWantToKnow chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This story is really sweet. It is a song I really love, and also, have you heard the Homestuck parody for it? It is a different pairing, and is called 'Hey There Harley', and I believe that it is by Broadway Karkat. It is really quite cool, aolng with others of their songs. Well, well done.
Alexa G chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Hey, don't steal all the love!

Can I love you too?

THIS IS SO SO SO KAWAII AND AWESOME AND MY THINKPAN's BEEN BROKEN TWICE TODAY.

Yeeeaaah.

I so ship DaveJohn.
Z chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
So sweet and fluff and ironic.

I really like this, it's so cute.
tabithalynn chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Omg. I made an account solely to comment on this. This story touched so many soft spots for me. I cannot begin to explain with words how overwhelmed with emotion I am and how much I loved this fanfic. I just want to say, thank you so much for sharing this. 3
princeofwaffles chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Hey, can I just love you? I was totally thinking about ficcing this but it's already done and probably better than I could do. 3 Amazing.
EmperorArcana chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Oh my god.

Oh my GOD.

Okay. I've read less than half of Homestuck. I hardly know any of the plot but I just know the characters and some of the ships that people like.

I can't really call myself a fan (though I am definitely a Dave fan [and totally a secret DaveJohn fan and this fic just reinforces this thought])

And for not being a huge fan of the comic, I freaked. Out. Over this fanfic. Like there was a legitimate mouthing of "Ohmygodawwww" in there somewhere.

I don't freak out over fanfics.

I don't freak out over Homestuck.

But job. Well. Fucking. Done.

And "Tell Bro and I'll kill you" oh my goodness that made me laugh, really. This whole little drabble is just precisely what a drabble should be; short and sweet. I adored it.