Reviews for Looking For Legends
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 1/2
Well now, looks like River and the Doctor are going to be investigating Prussia. I wonder when in Prussia's lifetime they'll show up. Apparently not while he's a 'minor' so sometime after 1701 right? And looky there, Prussia was part of that youth movement against the Nazis huh? Cool.
Can't wait for their meeting. I bet the only reason Prussia was noticed as a Demon of War was because of his albino coloring and his warring country. Otherwise, I'm sure the other nations would have been noticed.
Goldenseal chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
I really like this idea and hope youll continue it.
PLEAASSSSEEEE!
GoldCleaver chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Love this so far! Update?
CheynotShy chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Awwwww! Gilbert is so kawai when he is little!
Wyvern.exe chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
woohoo! the awesome Gilbert Beilschimdt shall reign!
Nyghtshade chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
I love it
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
please update this is really interesting!
Sarpndo chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Coolness. :)
Frostagin chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Ermgaherd this idea is amazing yes I can't wait to see how this turns out. Everyone seems PERFECTLY in character and I love it and bloody hell yes I love this yes okay.

You know a fic's good when it reduces a girl to incorrect grammar. Not that I already speak in such ways on Tumblr.
InazumaCat1127 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Please continue :3
Sophia Griffin chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
D: Where's chapter four of this AWESOMENESS?
Bow to me Fools BOW I SAY chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
"He's little und yellow und awesome und mine." That is such a Gilbert thing to say.

This is great and I love it!
001011100010111000101110001111 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
This is a really great idea! Update soon please:D
Bard of Chaos chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
This seems like it can be really good! And it has Gilbert! Yes! I wonder how they'll react to seeing Gilbird still alive and tweeting for so long.
Lady of Kalam chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Hi I am enjoying ur story so far. And I would prefer if the story was set a bit further back, the is a whole century in there, that has a story hidden in there... Possibly. It's just what I would prefer...