Reviews for One Night changes everything
Blair.Victoria chapter 1 . 5/18
This was thee cutest story ever!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 1 . 2/24
Wonderful! :)
HelpmeHermione chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I'm shocked this story doesn't have more reviews. It was very well done. A few errors here and there, but the story was so sweet I was happy to overlook them. This was well thought out and surprisingly easy to buy into. Good for you having them dish wash. Very down to earth! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
fuck yes
S. Wright chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Very sweet.
Angelina chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
remarkable story! :)
loved every bit! bloody wonderful plot :)
please write more! this is great :)
Nerdy 4EVER chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awwww! Cute one-shot!
udabest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
i have always loved this story, it cheers me up immensely. Thank you 4 writing it.
Bunny99 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awww, this is the second time I read this story I love it!
Woemcat chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
fabulous one-shot!
Bunny99 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Awww I love this too. you have a gift of writing. You write so well that now I want Draco for myself.
Meladara chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
What a lovely fluffy story! I really enjoyed it. :D
Day Met the Night chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I love M fics that actually show a bit of intelligence, while not seeming like they take themselves to seriously-which I probably have been guilty of, which is why I applaud you for pulling this off. Actually, you did /more/that pulling this off-it was spectacular! Sweet and smart and cute, with a lovely ending :)
KodeV chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
i love, love, LOVE this one-shot. it is beautiful in its simplicity - i mean, who doesn't have doubts before a big change is going to happen? and i love the courage both Hermione and Draco shows by doing the unexpected and choosing each other. definately better (and more realistic)than the "19 years later" that we received at the end of "DH."
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 1/11/2012