Reviews for Love and Obligations
BookwormKW chapter 20 . 10/11/2016
I just finished reading your story for the first time-I love it! I think you did an amazing job and I can understand why you have not made any updates as of yet. However, I cannot help but to urge you to please continue. This truly is a great story and once I read it-I can practically sense that it can only get better-but not without you of course:) I read the AN at the end and I hope that everything in your life is going well for you! Please at least think about it, you really do have a talent for writing and story-telling. :)
LMFG chapter 20 . 5/30/2016
I'm sorry you stopped posting or even writing this story. It's fabulous!
After reading more P&P fanfiction than I can count, I never read anything like this. It's sad you've been accused of stealing. One and the same thought can be thought by more than one person, so, even if someone else had a similar line of thinking it does not necessarily make you a thief!
I liked your story very much, so far!
elise115 chapter 20 . 3/28/2016
Its such a shame that this was not finished its so good!
Deanna27 chapter 14 . 2/12/2016
I really love this story!
gerrinjersey chapter 20 . 10/12/2015
Please finish the story!
Missng01 chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
I'm so disappointed to come to this last chapter of your story and realize it is to be an unfinished story. Your writing has me on the edge, anxiously reading for hours, to find out what happens next. Please, please continue your story.
peacocksandlockets chapter 20 . 2/18/2015
please continue the story
HarnGin chapter 20 . 11/13/2014
I just found your story—nearly three years after you last updated. I'm sorry you haven't continued it, but I understand that real life is definitely more important than fanfiction. I have children of my own (though they're all nearly grown), an aging mother (with all the attendant health problems), and siblings, and so, I do empathize with the time demands in the real world.

What this rather long note is saying is that it is a delightful story. Should you ever come back to it, I would be happy to read more. Happy Turkey Day if you're celebrating. Good luck.
crisbpo chapter 20 . 11/12/2014
I am very sorry that you did not continue your story ... you will update? It's a beautiful story ! Please continue !
erinacht chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
Hello, since it has been almost 2.5 years since your last update, and I can fully understand your hiatus, do you think you might pick this story back up again? I have really enjoyed it very much and have been patiently (ok... maybe not so patiently) waiting for you to resume. :-)
rebeccahollowell chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
I love your writing! I've read hundreds of P&P stories and YOUR character development and style is amazing - much truer to JA than most. Other than some very basic plot changes (Darcy deciding to be honest) - this is definitely not like any other story I've read.

I hope you will continue. Reb
connie jack chapter 20 . 9/11/2014
Hi there...please let me say again (in hopes you will indeed update) how much i adore your story thus far...please reconsider updating as i would love to know how this ends!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
I thought this was quite good, hope you continue it one day.
cjack chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
I am very sad to read that you have not continued with this story...for over two years...it is a very good story and I think you should carry on from where you left off and let us resolve this angst between mr. darcy and his Elizabeth...please?
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
omg you literally have/had a P&P Modern AU life! THAT'S SO COOL!