Reviews for Revelations
baby-kitsune9 chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
please update!
nivael chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
i would LOVE to see you update ;-)
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Thus very nicely done. I'm very much interested in more
fanficloverSA chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
This is one of the best Gargoyle fanfics that I have read thusfar. I know it has been 'n while since you have updated... but I am ready to read the rest of this story if you choose to continue it :)

Thanks for making my day!
Darkangel8798 chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Darn cliff hangers lol. Love this story
Anon chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Jerk. When are you going to finish the story? :D Love how you built up the tension!
JinanRinku chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Finally figured put it was Thailog huh?
Lady Augustin chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Glad to finally see a update, and believe me I'm not disappointed. I do hope to see more frequent updates if possible.

Great Chapter and Update Soon :)
Lady-night-shade04 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Very happy you update and can't wait for the next entry!
inuXkaglover chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
AHHHH I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THAILOG AND PUCK! sorry just excited, Please update soon:)
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Things Goliath could be missing:

Clan's (Pack, Mutates, Wyvern) death

Elisa's disappearance

evil world dominating virus

Brooklyn's time traveling

Good story though! I hope you get to update Revelations soon!
GoldenDust chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Fantastic story and beautifully written too! I really love those cliffhangers. Keep up the great work!
Roccat chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
That was great!

Update soon please
Lady Augustin chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
Really great chapter, and here I was thinking Thailong might have actually liked Elisa but he wants Puck. Well update soon, nice chapter :)
Spootzl chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
What?

WHAT?

Okay. First of all - finally! I've been waiting so long for this, finally we get to see Elisa's reaction to a horrifying revelation. I love your style, your ideas and that really dark theme for a G/E fanfic. Of course Thailog would use Elisa to destroy Goliath. She is his biggest weakness.

But the ending... That was extremely unexpected! What a weird twist, what the hell does he want with...? You simply have to post the next chapter as quickly as you can!

PS: A sexy Christmas chapter sounds awesome, I'm looking forward to it. ;)