Reviews for TWC: Rescue from the Outlands
Drachegirl14 chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
And what if Dafydd was aware? *licks lips* ooohhh tasty tasty pairing. Thanks for the bone on this one, I loved the moments between Regina and Dafydd.

Is it bad I want to lock them in a closet for naughty reasons? Potentially with a heady Aphrodisiac?

A well-written excellent chapter to finish a tormenting book. I have looked at the summaries for the other two and am bracing myself as we speak - I know things are going to be much more difficult now. I hope things will be okay - that kind of a bond is not easily repaired . . .
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
Well, you've done it again! Another wonderful ending for another wonderful masterpiece. :) You never fail to leave just the right amount of wondering for the next installment but give just enough closure to let each story stand on its own. Excellent work! I'll be on the lookout for your upcoming story! :D
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
I'm not sure how you could wrap things up more perfectly than this, but I'm still anxious for the final chapter :) You have (once again) done a marvelous job of revealing just enough to keep the audience interested and keep things open but wrapping things up neatly. I especially loved Dafydd's way of counting the days with Regina in this chapter. So sweet! 3
Drachegirl14 chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
Hmm . . . Lionheart doesn't mean lion, Dafydd - it implies courage and bravery and a big heart. Derp.

Aynways, I am loving it. I can't wait for the next book! I am so ready for the ride. O.O Let's do this!
Drachegirl14 chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
*blushes* I'm sure anyone coulda done it but you are so welcome.

Hmm . . . I see potential with these Teas - potentially could feed into Regina's studies later on?

I am glad to see ammends beginning to form - it reassures me that things will be Okay - not happy but Okay. Which by the way is usually bittersweet and tastes something like tart apples or cherries.

I enjoyed this chapter (obviously) and I thank you for giving me something to relieve some stress. I hope to see more of your lovely work when you have Time.

I made a small note to myself here - I see Regina slowly overcoming obstacles, but I am unaware if I have missed the next one, because I see her overcoming this thing with the Nazari, but is her next challenge her Queen-dom, or will it involve a new villain? And what of the Egg, shall that play a larger part in book 4 or book 3? All of the questions that spawn more and more of their brethren, with precious few pairing with the soulmates of Answers . . . such is life, though.
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
This is, without a doubt, your best chapter yet! I absolutely LOVED it! It was a perfect mixture of sadness, joy, forgiveness, and humor. I litterally laughed out loud at Witzend's fierce protectiveness of her mistress, and the reconciliation scenes between Alice & Tarrant and between Regina and Dafydd were written beautifully. I also enjoyed Lily's character development within this chapter. I feel like she's really grown a lot during her time rescuing Gigi, and this chapter just sort of summed it all up. EXCELLENT work!
Drachegirl14 chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
So it takes a breaking of the heart to repair a frozen through one? Hope, Time, Love, you all are cruel Mistresses . . .

I loved it - it broke my heart but I loved it. I suppose, though, that nothing worth having ever comes easy . . . Thank you for the update! Now while I hold my characters back so they don't attempt to kill Dafydd with a full blade or lock the two of them in a closet with a powerful aromatic aphrodisiac, you work on the next chapter. See you next time, keep up the good work!
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
I love the ending of this chapter! :') So sweet! I feel sorry for Regina, though...and Dafydd. They have both been through so much and are so confused right now that I don't think either one of them has fully grasped their feelings and the situation at hand. Marvelous writing as always! I look forward to more!
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
I've always loved Tarrant, but this chapter made me truly respect him for his decision to put Regina's wishes ahead of his own madness and desire for revenge on Niall and the others. Brilliant!
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
Yay! Regina's not dead! :D I'm so glad to see that you updated again,and I'm so glad Regina didn't actually die! You know, I think I've said this before, but you're really doing a great job with this story considering how many OC's there are. Most stories with so many OC's just aren't that good, but if not for the need of background info, your AiW stories could probably stand on their own. It's always great to find someone here who can actually write publishable quality work :)
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Oh noes! D: Regina can't be dead dead...as in permanently dead...can she? D: Well, that was definitely a plot twist, and I'm really curious to see how in the world you're going to write your way back out of it. Poor Tarrant and Alice and Dafyyd and...well, poor everyone! Great chapter, but oh my goodness, things are getting tense! Please update soon!
Drachegirl14 chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
...*smacks all characters over the head with a flagpole* I feel so much better now.

Honestly, one of my characters was after me to do it with a full blade . . . but I figured that'd cause too much damage :D

Now then - this is truly evil evil writting, Plot. I hold hard to Hope that things will be okay in the end - note I do not beseach you for Happiness, Plot, but the promise that perhaps things will be Okay.

lol no seriously. Well done.

one issue I do have is the way you type your dialogue - how it's clustered together and a separate paragraph on its own. It sometimes makes the dialogue difficult to read - just something to keep in mind :D
sammarylovesmalfoy chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
SO CLIMACTIC AHHHHHHH cant wait till the next chapter :D
Drachegirl14 chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
SUCH A WONDERFUL SEQUAL!

I love what you have done here and I do so love Dafyd - oh little Regina, do not doubt what your heart already knows . . .
sammarylovesmalfoy chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
YES SO GOOD! keep up the writing :D it is fantastical ! WOOOOOOOOO i actually love it!