Reviews for Spirit Switch
KiryuFanGirl chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
Hey there! Good story so far. Update as soon as you can.
I have an idea/request: Sayer's soon has his father's powers, right? Well how about having Sayer's son turn the girls on the boys like in Animal Spirits. Of course it's just a suggestion. Bye!
KiryuFanGirl chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
Good story. Please update as soon as possible. * Story wise anyways because the latest chap was just about the pettition to SOPA...
I agree. I think that we should stop SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) of 2014. There are many fanfiction (fanfic) fans like us that use this site. Take care, and remember Stop (OPA- Online Piracy Act) of 2014!
tyua chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Nice going Jack.
I liked the rhyme at the end. It gave the new character an impression that keeps you wondering who it is, to me.
Can't wait to read what happens next! :)
tyua chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Nice chapter :)

I wonder what will happen next chapter now that they're on their trip.
Aw poor Crow :o
tyua chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hey! This is Loviigirl22 . I switched usernames, but I'm the same person.

Anyway, sorry for not being able to read this sooner. Life has been too busy for me, and I'm glad I finally get a chance to read this. I love the first chapter, now on to reading the next ones!
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
I agree with you that it isn't right to take down stories with 100,000 or more words (or any story, really) just because they have a lemon in them, because that juts KILLS peoples want to read and write. And that's not what this website is for. This place is for "Unleashing your imagination", not containing it. But every site does have to have rules and guidelines. And to post your story, you have to agree to those rules and guidelines. Which does mean that when people write things such as lemons or other things that have "MA" content in them, it is breaking the rules of the site.

I'm not disagreeing with you. The site shouldn't put a limit to peoples creativity. But then you have to take in other things like- singfics. Those are against the rules too, but everyone loves them. And what about script writing? There are some really interesting fics written in script writing, since that's just the format that workds best for the fic.

I think that this petition is a good idea to keep part of the peoples' creativity going, and I think it's a great idea for those who love the "M" rated stories, or the "MA" rated stories. I, myself, won't read anything like that (lemons) just because of who I am. But there are some fandoms (one being Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for example) that could possibly have a lot of fighting and violence, and that's one of the other things that they're trying to limit. I don't want them to put limits on things such as that, since action and fighting, blood and gore are part of some fandoms, and as long as they have an "M" rating, I don't see anything wrong with it.

But I see why the people of this website want to limit these things. Parents could get angry if their child (who may or may not be old enough to be on the site) could get really mad at the site since they didn't have specific warnings or filters or such. But it takes time and effort to be able to create those filters, and they might not want to take the time, money and effort to try and set those up when there's already a website called Adult Fanfiction . Net. Sure, you have to be 18 or older to be on the site, and it definatly isn't as organized as this amazing website, but it's still there for things that might get a little... "MA".

I think this is a good petition, and I think I would want to join to try and save things that could be called "too violent". I'm not into lemons, as previously stated, but I have a friend who (I think) obsesses over them and who wouldn't want them to be taken off.

But I'm just giving my sole opinion. There are probably people who agree with me for certain things and not others, and there's probably people completely with me and completely against me, but I feel that I can state my opinion here. You can add my name to the list if you want to. Also, be careful. Some people are hard on rules, and this would be considered an "all authors note chapter". Someone could report it for that, but I doubt it since I haven't seen any hard core "RULEBUGS" in the 5Ds fandom. (Only in the Warriors fandom...)

I wish you and every other person on this list luck, and I hope that some kind of 'agreement' can be made soon. Good luck!
FiringShootingStar chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
I know I haven't been around that long, but I think that is totally wrong. There are some awesome fics that have lemons and extreme violence. They have NO right to take down wonderful stories. Hope that this petition works out in your favor.
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Ha ha! I love it when they just randomly turn into animal form. It makes me laugh. I am really enjoying this story so far, it's very interesting. I wonder... does Kapara have a keeper? Or does he just want one... I don't even know. But hey, you're doing a great job, and I hope you update your story again soon because it is so interesting!

I hope nothing else bad happens to them... and now I'm REALLY wondering what's going to happen to the guys right now...Update soon!
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
KAPARA!

That's such a cool name! Spiders... I KNEW there would be some evil spirit after them! And his name is just so cool! He was able to trap them all so well, he should be a good evil guy *another evil grin* Don't worry, I'm not evil. And I'm hoping that the girls will be able to regroup with the guys soon, before they all end up dead!
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
I'll review!

I find it very funny how they change between human and animal form randomly, with no opinion on the matter. I wonder what's going to happen when they get to the Keeper's Cave... I wonder if that one creepy person is going to be there too... that would be creepy.

Great story!
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Aww, yay, everyone feels happier again. But they're running out of time! If they wait TOO long, they'll all end up DEAD! And that wouldn't be good for anyone. But I'm glad that nothing has changed between the four pairs... they're still together, and it's being together that matters. I hope they don't run into any other mean spirits who want keepers, or anything like that. Like, what happened in book one. Anyway, please update again soon!
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Oh my Ra, that was HILAROIUS! That was so funny. I feel SO bad for them! Can't wait for more of the story- I'm really wondering who this evil guy is, and how this could've happened! This is so GREAT.
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
*GASP*

I KNEW it! I KNEW something bad was going to happen! I knew it all along! Yes! Now they're in for a BIG problem when morning comes around! Yay! Er, um, I hope they'll be able to FIX that problem, but still... YAY!

Update again soon please?
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Ooooh, a WATERFALL. I love waterfalls! This camping trip seems to be going well so far, nothing bad has been happening... yet. *another evil grin* Soon, just soon...
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I should've checked back to see if you had made a sequel! I love it! And i can't wait to read more of it. It sounds interesting, from this first chapter.

I wonder what will happen when they go camping? It CAN'T just be normal camping *evil grin*

Good job with chapter one, and please, update some more!