Reviews for Somebody Always Dies
Poldasauce chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
i not a big McCoy fan, but because of this i am now! it is so sad.
I heart Star Trek chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Very well written. But still, him dead? :'(
Saphura chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
My reaction: Holy -bleep-!

Followed by several a little voice in the back of my head crying "no,no,no,no,no,no,no oh man no!" until the end.

But that was a great little piece. No doubt about it.
Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Your story caught my eye and while admittedly it's been years since I've seen the original Star Trek, I was sucked in by curiosity to see who you killed off, and WOW. This was an incredible piece, extremely well-done and very emotionally moving. You captured the characters' essences so well here, especially Spock, who often is portrayed as unfeeling and rather cold-blooded and emotionally distant. I actually choked up in several places and the ending really got me, it was so succinct and beautifully perfect. So I apologize for being a newb intruder to the fandom, but I was just totally blown away by the overall fantastic quality of this story that I had to leave a review.
mrspencil chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Painfully well written.

Mrs P
j chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Awwww! So sad! But wonderfully written.
T'Paya chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Well, well...you had to kill McCoy! (meet me outside, will ya...winkgrin)

Was Spock never worried he touched the doc's neck?

Very nicely done, good read!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Very intense, and well written, thank you.
Ray103 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Real tears, from great writing
Flora-Saxon chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This story was fantastic. Short and absolutely heartbreaking. I really like the way that you wrote it from Spock's point of view, with his observations and emotional reactions they seemed very in character. Absolutely the best thing to come home from work to read! Thanks for posting this story.
EmRose92 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I have never read a story with this character's death that touched me so much. I started choking up, reminded myself that this is a fictional character I was ready to cry over, and preceded to ignore myself and cry anyway. Wow. I can't believe you actually DID it...I kept expecting the "certain thing" that occured to be fixed, and then it wasn't. I will now listen to your warnings...and read your stories anyway.
geriatricfool chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Well, I ignored your warnings and read on. A beautifully written story, with excellent characterisation. These characters were grown ups and professionals. Starfleet is a dangerous place, and they all face the possibility of the death of themselves or their friends at any time. This was plausible and moving. Thank you.
Wahoogal06 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This story was incredibly sad but also very well written. Thanks for sharing your work with us.
Spockchick chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Still processing this... so well written, so many phrases that stand out. I won't repeat them for fear of spoilers. All the more hard-hitting due to your plain-spoken writing. I hope you will write original fiction.
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011