Reviews for Balancing
FangirlOverEveryFandom chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
3 Babs is the only girl I let get close to Robin. With Zatanna, Artemis, etc. it's like AW HAIL NAW! Robin is mine :3
Great story.
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
I am glad they ended up together hahah
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Mmm idk how I feel about Batgirl hanging around with the team afterwards. I always liked the whole, doing her job and then running off into the night! I think she needs to prove herself before she even meets the team. And I really hope she didn't became batgirl because of a crash! But I am still enjoying it and I will keep reading :)
Leaffeather2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
for st. patricks day can i get a leprechaun
1rx4u chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
This is such an awesome story. I just enjoyed it. You've done exceptional work here.
Analadybug chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
I love it please make more like this cause i love the Batgirl/Robin ship...
likeacrazytrustexercise chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Loved this story. It was very well thought out and written, well done!
Eve Meah chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
this story is so awesome! i was totally glued to the pages. i'm going to check out some more of your fan fictions. i really like your writing!
AlexG chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
WOW! Just... wow...

I've just finished reading it, and it's awesome! You're an awesome writer, and I love your ideas!

I loved the father and son moments between Dick and Bruce... And, of course, Babs-Dick moments XD

Amazing story, really
quiet-raindrop chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
This will always be one of my favorite Dick/Babs stories ever! It has everything I love in it. Great job!
SassySue chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
OMG Dick/Babs is my OTP and I love this story. I have a Dick/Babs story but it's mad long. Your story was just amazing and I loved the Spitfire at the end :)
celestialstarynight chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
amazing story. i loved it :)
Captain Kork chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
I liked this. You kept everyone in character and you even wrote some very entertainging spitfire. I actually found it /cute/ (and I'm not very impressed with spitfire as a couple.)

~Dawn
PrincessLazyPants chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
Definitely liked how this ended. Very cute. Can't wait to read your other stories.
blur801 chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
AWESOME STORY. I liked how you showed dick in his personal life and hero life too. Still, great story and keep up the good work.