Reviews for Daddy's Boy
peppe1951 chapter 32 . 9/26
This was a fantastic story, one that I couldn't hardly put down until I finished. You are an excellent writer. Personally I think Senior should have gitten the death penalty. He killed his wife and the baliff as well as tried to murder his son. He abused Tony repeatedly, blaming him for stuff he had no control over...he dosen't deserve to live...but with the cell mate he now has maybe he won't live to serve his multible sentences.

I look forward to reading the remainder of this series.
PoppyCat79 chapter 32 . 5/26
What an amazing and heartbreaking story. It was so well written. Can't wait to see what happens in Breaks and Repairs.
Dani for Jesus chapter 32 . 3/16
I loved reading terminal orders and Daddy's boy now I'm reading Breaks and Repairs
kensi54382 chapter 20 . 11/20/2016
Just when it seems like Senior is being nice, he goes and does something horrible. It's a shame, but totally expected, too.
kensi54382 chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
Stupid Senior! I'm glad he's being treated horribly in jail. And as for Aaron, good on him for turning on Senior.
the.phillip.frost chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Howdy
I found your story online by chance because while I was searching for Dad themes and I have to admit I am currently glued to it. It has renewed my interest in reading, I even signed up on here just so I can favourite it and write you how much I am enjoying it. I haven't watched NCIS before but I looked up the images of the characters you write about. I can relate in many ways. Looking forward to reading more and finding out what happens.
cheers
Phillip
I chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
so good! I cried...
bookgirl113 chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
I know Anne's a good person and all, but seriously? Why the hell would you only check on him once- and the day after you left him, too?! Also, you don't just ask the foster parents how things are, you take the child aside so they can answer you honestly. That's just common sense!
busard chapter 32 . 5/4/2016
I have begin to read this fic saying "well, maybe it will be good." And you had ma hooked ! It was marvelous ! And I really love the way you portrayed the characters. It was so hard to have to stop read it and go to work. I will read the next one now. And I pray for never have to read the death of Shannon ans Kelly in this arc.
Ghostwriter chapter 32 . 8/25/2015
Awesome work. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Harold C Morgan chapter 32 . 8/23/2015
An absolutely amazing story. You should warn your readers however that they should have their tissues handy. I am half way through box 3. THanks again, it was an amazing read, and I sincerely hope and pray that it was not based on personal experiances.
Jesco0307 chapter 32 . 4/6/2015
As happy as I am to see Senior put away and in for a whole lot of suffering - I'm afraid that he'll be out for revenge when he comes out some day in the still far away future. I know Tony will be an adult at that point, but somehow I don't think this kind of childhood trauma will ever go away completely. Ah well, fortunately it will take a long, long while.

Glad to see everything went without a hitch with the adoption, the family needs a break - at least for a little while. They still have a long way ahead of them.

Thanks for taking us with you on this journey with the Gibbses and little Tony, I know there's already multiple sequels, I can't wait to read them all!
Jesco0307 chapter 31 . 4/6/2015
Ha! Awesome, Senior is going to go away for a long, long time. Somebody should just lose the key.

I love Kelly's letter! She totally needed a way to express herself and let her emotions out and this seems like a very healthy way to do it. As for Tony, I hope his eye will show further improvement, he's been through so much already. That goes for Jethro and Shannon as well though, the whole family deserves a break soon.

I really, really liked what you've done both with Brandi and Teo. Wonderful work with both characters and their storylines.
Jesco0307 chapter 28 . 4/6/2015
Poor Tony, seems this version of him can't handle medication any better than the "original" one. I'm totally afraid of spiders, so I know that would freak me out - a lot.

Well, aren't you a sneaky one, Teo :). Getting Senior to confess and at the same time managing that there wouldn't be a trial. That was one clever move. I have to admit I'm not familiar with all the terms, but as long as Senior goes to jail for a long, long time...who am I to care? At least there's no "lesser" crime to child abuse and he has to admit that one. Good.
Jesco0307 chapter 26 . 4/6/2015
As much as these chapters hurt because of all the pain Tony and his family are going through, there's still so many positive things going on. Brandi showing up is on example (because let's face it, that did take some guts) or Tony who's hurt so badly but still able to offer kindness to Brandi and last, but not least, JoAnne. She's really stepped up to the plate when Tony vomited all over her. But I have to admit, I was right there with Jackson laughing :).
1,179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »