Reviews for Here Kitty Kitty
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
It is the prostate for males gspot for females
ihateslynkies chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I dislike how you made it rushed and it has an overused plot
ihateslynkies chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Slim not slip , slid not slide , grit not gritted and unacknowledged? Is it not unknowing? Outcry? Was it not cried out? And yes females have a g spot males have a prostate. I you to check your facts and listen to your friend...she seems to be more intelligent than you... also its antics not fanatics
ArtsyShan chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I was just re-reading this story again, and it's still as good as ever! (Obviously, it hasn't changed since the last time I've read it...)
Rather off chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
If this takes place Post-War, Snape *SPOILER* had died as well *SPOILER*
JiraiyaWhitney chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
It's really bad that when you first said "Professor Hotty" I thought of /Hotty/ not "Hotty". Ah, it doesn't work when I write it out. I thought of it like a name rather than an adoring moniker, does this make sense? I hope it does... :/

On the other hand, however, that sex scene was /waou/ with a breathy gasp.
Sable Scribe chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Gräfenberg Spot-or G-spot is only found in woman, but has a similar effect as the prostate. Though the prostate is known as the male g-spot so there yah go. I enjoyed it, though I felt it was rushed in some places I highly suggest slowing down and enjoying it.
Queen of wolves Ayame chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
guys have a prostate and when stimulated causes plaesure.
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Loved this and looked forward to reading more of your stories.
Reaping-Vampire chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
that was awesome!
SR chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I don't get something; in your story you had Severus bind Harry's hands with magic yet later he's free, so when did he get free?

Also your beta is right; G-spots are found in females, the 'pleasure spot' for males is the prostate.