Reviews for The AAU of OFI
Worldmaker chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
That was sad and wonderful. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Would you please write more of these?
shanilivne chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
:'(
Its REALLY good
BamfCaskett chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
I know this is like three years old but I just re read it all for abiut the 7th time and I still cry when I read these chapters. By far my favourite fan fic ever
conservativegirl chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
So sad, but I like the angle:) I'm glad this didn't happen! I forgot to mention it in my OFI review, but I love that you left it where the show picks up! And I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I'd love to see more of Bella and this universe:)
Rae chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
update please!
Moonprincess92 chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
While morbid, I found these oneshots strangely intriguing. I wondered what your story would have been like if it had gone down this road and I'm glad you explored it, because it was sad and beautiful and wonderful all in one. I mean, INSANELY heartbreaking, but I loved it all the same. :D
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
As usual, your writing is wonderful, but I find that I can not handle the loss of Castle. For me, it is the couple, Caskett, and to read of that couple being no more just makes me feel miserable. I did finish this chapter through teared eyes, but only made a couple paragraphs in chapter 2 before I had to stop. Up to now, most all of your stories I have read have been where they were happy and that is what makes me happy! You are still the best in my opinion!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMOG I REALLY WISH I DIDN'T READ THAT NO I CAN'T DEAL WITH ANY FICTIONAL CHARACTER DEATHS OH GOD. WHY DID I READ THAT!?
Jasnrob chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I loved this!
breathelifein chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Oh, god. I feel so stupid crying over a AAU this much! Ugh. But it physically hurts ok. Just... I can't.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
you should continue this story...it doesn't have to have a lot of chapters, just one scene every few years... first boyfriend breakheart, graduation or deciding university and at the same time talking about leaving Kate alone, Lex calling home to say that he found the "one", and finally Kate point of view as she sees Lex getting married...
even one or two more chapters about Kate being granmother and finally meeting a smiling Rick.
what do you think?
primadonna001 chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
You would be my most favourite human being in the whole wide world if you could write a follow up (not to this, but to OFI) and re-do a few episodes of the series but in the new world you created. Just the first episode and then a few others. Please?
ninabambina chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Oh my God! You did it again to me! Not as bad as the previous chapter, but still. They were lovely chapters: still heart-warming, even if slightly heart-breaking.
ninabambina chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I came pretty darn close to crying. This was ridiculously sweet! You're writing is amazing! I'm glad these are just alternate scenes because I would have just died if this really happened. For OFI, that was the first fanfic I became emotionally invested in. It took me forever and a day to find a story that could hold a candle to it.