Reviews for It's Good to be Ginyu
Toadsly Quinne Oadington chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I really like this! I love stories about what characters in DBZ do when they're not beating hell out of each other. And I really love how you portrayed each of these boys with so few words. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Really good and to the ending it should be.. It's good to be a ginyu.. And then they all dies lol :)
anewspringwillcome chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
"But Voshkalana is my favorite character!"

Loved this.

-2CrzY4U
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This is an awesome story. The five members of the most feared fighting squad in the universe watching a soap opera. Their comments on the show are hilarious.

You did a great job at showing the friendship the five have with their teasing and just enjoying one another's company. You've added more to their characters here.

Fantastic work with this story.
daughterofrisingsun chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Very nice! You got in the soap opera bit WITHOUT making them look like complete morons. Great humor fic!
PrincessDiMimi chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is a really cute story! I would imagine that the Ginyus were a playful bunch and honestly enjoyed each other's presence. You did a great job of show their odd brotherhood. I really think there needs to be more Ginyu Force stories! I'm so glad you wrote this, it is excellently executed. Well done, I'd love to see more Ginyu Force fluff from you!