Reviews for This Image of You
ahappygoat chapter 17 . 1/9
*slams fist on table* i need a rusprus prison AU for this! it would be perfect!

great story :3 i love the use of magic, monster, magic, some of my favorite things all into one with one of my OTP *bows* thank you. your writing is also amazing and it was a very creative story.
Riane V chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Oopsie doopsie god I love you Ivan. That moment was golden
Riane V chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Holyshit gilbie DONT LOOK!
Riane V chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Ivan I love you! I swear there were so many times when I was rofling
D.Magic chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
This is soo Awesome! i didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the ending..
can you please think about making a spin off of Feli and Luddy's story?
AwsomPrussia chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
Just wow. I love this story. I swore their new would was going to be the hetalia one but I love the ending. If yo changed the names you could make this story into a book of your own and publish it as original because the ideas are so different. Even if the characters actions and looks are the same you could argue that they are your if the names are different.
kingdomheartslover13 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
I love this story so far but...why did they call ivan tsar? I'm really confused
BunnySamurai chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Nyaaa! this story o/o I love you!
KatzillaM chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
I absolutely loved the Star Trek reference! I can just imagine Ivan watching Star Trek with Gilbert and being all cuddly! :)
holy-mackerel chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I read this a while back and now that I have an account, I shall say that it was a wonderful fic 3 I liked it a lot :)
CreamyMuffins69 chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
Oh wow, this fanfic is absolutly amazing! it took me two days to finish, its just.. wow, it blew me away! well done on completing this : )
Guest chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
I'm kind of sad its over. ; v ; But I loved this story so much! I really hope you'll write another long fic about Ivan and Gil. 3
The Futile Vinny chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
This story was so unbelievably amazing, I just couldn't stop reading it.

I found it hilarious, cute, angsty and suspenceful - which is a great combination.

As a reward for this tremendous story, I give you: the internet!
EqualDemise731 chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
Hmmm. Now the ending reminded me of a Futurama episode when bender, fry And that old guy test out the foward time machine. Well this was a great story! Loved it the whole wayyyyy!
EqualDemise731 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
When gilbert states that ivan is the man who is suppose to fix the tear in the sky i instantly thought of Army of Darkness. When Bruce Cambell is "the hero from the sky". Loving this!