Reviews for Bedtime for 221B
IUsedToReadALotBeforeTumblr chapter 26 . 7/3/2013
Haha, I've read all o your stories up until this chapter and I swear, after reading this one, I am certain hat you are the best writer EVARRR!

I really liked the office and I always LOVE fictions where they make similarities between the people I real life, like this one! (I especially like the Sherlock and doctor who ones!)

By the way, could you possibly make a doctor who referenced one? It could be John watching an episode or something else more...life like?

Haha, your choice though :) love your stuff, very witty!
silverice31 chapter 38 . 12/28/2012
Love this story. Any chance of an update soon?
phantomreg chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
are you gonna add more
CharmingKarma chapter 38 . 6/4/2012
XD Had me giggling the whole way through. The interaction was hilarious and awesome! Thanks so much for writing!
MrsCumberbatch chapter 38 . 5/28/2012
"Sherlock, I'm going out."

"Get milk."

"Just because I'm going to Tesco for milk does not mean I am your personal slave, Sherlock."

AHHHH FAV LINE! HAHAHA, POOR JOHN, I LOVE HIM!

LOVED THIS CHAPTER, IT WAS SO FUNNY :)
Slytherins Dragon123 chapter 38 . 5/25/2012
God I am just like Sherlock! xD
DarthJackie chapter 38 . 5/24/2012
Too funny!

I'm sure John does a very good impression of Sherlock. :D

Sherlock going shopping is always fun...and entertaining.
DarthJackie chapter 37 . 5/9/2012
:D Sherlock not knowing about youtube and facebook. doesn't surprise me. :P too funny, though.

I could see John having 112 friends.
Quend chapter 37 . 5/9/2012
Lovely chapter! I was a bit confused at the beginning of the "making a face" bit, but then I was just saying "awwwww" because this was adorable and fluffy. :D

On a side note, if any of this is preslash, why are they sharing a bed? XD

Keep writing!

~Quend
apple-badge chapter 37 . 5/8/2012
YAY :D
CharmingKarma chapter 36 . 4/10/2012
Okay, first things first, you are a spectacular writer, m'dear! There's something about your writing style that breathes life into every chapter of this fic, into every sitaution. You keep the chapters short, but not too short and just long enough to give it more emotional depth. I love your character portrayals and your dialogue is fantastic! The character interaction and history really hives the story an added depth to it as well. Thanks so much for writing! I loved this, cheers!
Hik-Clow chapter 36 . 4/2/2012
I'm still stalking your fic (bit not good? I thought so, I feel like a creppy stalker T-T). I mean, it's brilliant! I really tried to finish the other chapter, all of my attempts to do it were pretty lame.

I just want to hug Greg in this (yeah, Greg deserves love, maybe everybody in the show), he is too sweet.

I'm leaving, for now on I'll do a review for each chapter, so I can tell you how brilliant s this. Good luck!
EmaWritesFanfics chapter 36 . 3/14/2012
I like angry raving John... I'm not sure I should, but I do. This is a really good chapter. I like Greg too, but still. Damn Sherlock for letting John be like that.
Eyebrows2213 chapter 33 . 2/26/2012
I have never laughed so damn hard in my life! you are a genius!
Paradise221B chapter 36 . 2/25/2012
Hmmm...Sherlock's past, I suppose. It's just like...he's such a genius, but his social skills were so bad that people just shunned him, he was almost completely alone before John came into his life. I dunno, I get all sappy about my HC apparently. Glad to hear you're not stopping, anywho!