Reviews for Journey To Still Water
TheWolfMutt chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I really like this story. I thought it was Snape early on but that just made it better when I continued reading. Excellent story, thank you.
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This seems like a very nice fic, but it was all over the place and I couldn't understand a thing that was going on :/
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Only about halfway through did I realize who this was, and then it made it even better! Thank you for writing this story, and for writing it in such an interesting format!
Akua chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
The end was totally unexpected! I didn't even connect the chemistry to it. I didn't know who it was, but I think when he depreciated the Longbottom name, I had something of a clue. It was a nice surprise. And now I can notice the sneering, the chemistry and the drugs. This was a cool little crossover. I've rather liked it.

The characterization was good. The flow of the story was interesting. Going backwards rather then forwards was a new thing for me to read. I've rather enjoyed it. Thank you for posting this!

-Akua
Anon chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
HAHAHAHA! I knew it! You have my unending adoration for writing a "SNAPE dies and goes somewhere else" story.
sarcasticval chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
It makes me sad that a story of this quality has so few reviews, because it's seriously one of the lovelier things I've read.
ryuou chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Neat story
NaniErin chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I love how you told this story! I have to admit, I assumed that "he" was Harry at the beginning, but I'm very pleased to see that it was Snape (I even love the reason he was re-incarnated). What I especially love, though, more than how much in character everyone was and how natural their reactions, was the style you told the story in - Back-to-front! If I've seen something like this before, then it's been long enough to have forgotten it. I think I'll have to check out more of your work. Thank you for sharing the story.
MeldaTavar chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Great story, love it!
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This is perfectly brilliant. I love how it's written backward, and how you hid who the character is, though I guessed when chemistry came into it.
Brandywine00 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Brilliant! Loved the whole concept, and the reverse telling keeps the mystery going! Making this a favorite!
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Alright I have to Tell you this is Brilliant. it's fantastic. And I find

Severus Snape Reincarnating as a black market Chemist in the Firefly 'Verse Very Appealing.
kyjori chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
whoa this is awesome. i love firefly/hp crossovers and yours is quite interesting and unique. it is something i never expected and I hope the story continues to progress. keep up the great writing.