Reviews for I'm Here For You
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Hallelujah! I've found a brilliant fic about older Weasley brothers!

But seriously, this was wonderful. I really like post-war fics that include the three eldest Weasley brothers . . . not that I dislike the others, it's just nice to see minor characters get some love.
Louey06 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
so cute 'm glad Percy has bill to ick him up when he;s down
MakaioRed chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was a great story. It reminded me that most people end up feeling like how Percy felt, and I thought it great that his brother was there for him.

You also captured the angst pretty well. So all in all, a big thumbs up from me :)
Madam RinRin chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Just read this story today! I really like it, along with the whole brother's never give up on each other thing going on! good job, this needs more attention
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This... It just... I wanted to cry, for so much. For Bill finding out that Percy felt that way, for Percy for even feeling that way, for Bill doing so much for his little brother.
The Phoenix Order chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow, I'm seriously tearing up at how amazingly thoughtful this was of Bill. This isn't the first story about Percy I've read that made me cry, but those are all about him and Fred. You did a seriously amazing job of doing a poignant sibling story - where both of them live through the end!
Ravenietta chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oh my God, this was so sweet. I thought you weren't a Percy person...? No matter. Aw, Perce, don't feel so bad...

OhHonestlyMorgz chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is so adorable, I can honestly picture things. I always hated Percy for ditching his family, but works like this always make me embrace it and see it in another light or whatever.

Oh, you know my opinion anyways!

I love it! Continue with the great work :)