Reviews for Family
Guest chapter 33 . 11/3/2013
Sequel definitely!
Terri chapter 33 . 3/1/2013
This was pretty good I sure hope you have a sequel to this story would love to know what happen with our two beautiful ladies :-).
maigonokaze chapter 33 . 1/31/2013
Excellent story - great writing style, realistic, and a fantastic mix of Rizzles and actual crime-solving. I loved it! Thanks
maigonokaze chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Yay for fan fiction that references the books :) good story so far, looking forward to reading the rest.
Jobee24 chapter 33 . 9/3/2012
Wow, that was a great story! You write well and your plot and characters were very good. I really enjoyed the story and am glad to see there is indeed a sequel. You really should have more reviews, I certainly would've been all over this story if I had found it sooner:)
Guest chapter 33 . 7/3/2012
In answer to your question... hell yes!
RaneJizzoli chapter 33 . 3/25/2012
Well that was a wonderful Sunday afternoon read! I got through the whole thing just then. Really great story I'm glad I stumbled across it. I would most certainly read a sequel if you decided to do one!
wercomingup chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Jo Friday got an eyeful!
andreja278 chapter 33 . 12/22/2011
sequel-Please, pretty please with a cherry on top
Mo Phillips chapter 33 . 12/3/2011
Sequel? Let me think... hell, yes!

An actual plot and rizzles? You are a star!

Looking forward to your next opus.

Mo.
Anon chapter 33 . 12/1/2011
Really enjoyed this. I generally don't like such plot driven fics but this was so well written I found myself caught up in it. It had great momentum. Usually I skim the 'plot device' & look for the Rizzles (much like the show ;-) but not this time.

Totally engrossing. Well done.
NonsensicallyWierd chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
Sequel! Yeah! It a pretty awesome story a sequel would be great.:)
ResidentCrazyBlonde chapter 21 . 11/22/2011
When the line "come what may" came about the song came on my iPod, it was fabulous :}

Cathy
ozlawstudent chapter 33 . 11/5/2011
Enjoyed this fic! Thanks so much :) A sequel would be awesome!
Rizzoli's lovechild chapter 33 . 11/3/2011
If you do make a sequel then please make the chapters a bit longer. I found 33 short chapters a bit boring to read. Also, please make sure there is a lot more sex in the sequel ;)