Reviews for The Flashback Effect
J chapter 9 . 5/27
Whhhyyy?! Why do it!? I cried so hard. Beautiful ending, very well done.
Chaoshift chapter 9 . 4/11
Heartwrenching and full of character development, what's not to like?
KillerRose17 chapter 9 . 3/5
Awe I really liked this story! ;P :P It was adorable! :D ;D
ZarinaSpivey chapter 9 . 1/26
I just recently found this fanfic, and I must say that it is one of the best I've ever read. The details really emphasized the plot, and you didn't sugar anything up, so that was really nice to read. I am from TN and we have accents similar to Texans and you hit it spot on. I also love the subtle nod to Jim Parsons. I don't know if this was intentional, but I liked the way Mae was trying to wake up Sheldon, before they took him to the hospital, it was Sheldon's famous knocking ritual. I've read many fanfics on here and this is by far one of the best I've read. I hope you continue writing because you are amazing!
CheerUpSleepyJean chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
All of the canonical details you explained made for a flawless plot. Also, this is really deeply emotional. You write very powerfully. Well done.
RiseoftheSoulGuardians chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
It made me cry but that just tells me that your story was so emotional and put together that I cried since it had so much emotion put into like a great writer can. Keep on writing. I like the story even if it may be sad. :')
JadedOne47 chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
Woah!
Outstanding.
Chrisii chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
This is so amazingly written, I was touched..
Congratulations, and good luck with your writing in the future :) !
4ever Percabeth chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
I'm crying. So touching.
ead9 chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
I loved it.
ChewieDaniels chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I don't usually read stories like this as they remind of my own struggles with self-harm and most of the time authors will decide to have the stereotypical self-harmer in their story but in yours it went into the deeper psychological reasons as to why someone might chose that path. It was all beautifully writing and you didn't stray away from the characters normal personalities.

Although it was particularly hard to read this story for reasons I have already told, sometimes I had to pause and remind myself not do it again so I continued reading and loved that you showed he had friends that cares about him who stuck by him after finding out such a secret, unlike people usually would just leave.

I wanted to say keep up the good writing and also a thank you because in a wag this has helped me with my recovery :)
Momi123 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Oh my god... It's so funny with their accents, but so sad with everything else...D:
dabzzygirl chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
When I first read this I thought Sheldon didn't make it and everyone was at his grave. Whew! I also noticed in chapter 7 you had Raj yelling celebrities names including Jim Parsons. Even with all the drama and trauma (unintentional rhyme) I still like this.
TheScarlettShadows chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
this was brilliant! So moving and touching! Keep writing!
Goodbye and Goodluck