Reviews for Letters to Alice OneShot
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
So sweet
youngandmature chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
While I liked the beginning of this, I was very disappointed with the Bella and Seth stuff. Especially, with Bella supposedly being so heartbroken and then moving on a month later. Disappointed with her integrity and the fact that she initially seemed to want to wait for someone to love. So all in all, disappointed with the character development and plot progression.
kagome0561 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
aw you should really continue this! Im surprised there isnt more reviews!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
So these two got their boys! And then sum...dun dun dunnn! LOL

Kinda sad that she didn't lose it to Edward, but he was freaking. Believe me I know how that goes! My now hubs broke up with me 2 times, because he was freaking out and didn't know how to handle all the emotions! Gotta love those gents! And it was when he was around 22 yrs old!

This reminded me soo much of me and one my g friends back then!

Thanks Doll! it was fun to remince (sp?)
Twimam LaHote chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Aww! So sweet! And I love Seth stories so that little bit of Seth was nice. Are you planning doing anymore to the story, when they leave university etc?

Katy X
vsion chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I LOVE it
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I really enjoyed that.

It was a typical girl thing. Ok I never had a notebook, but god yeah so true.

As for the whole what do they always find to talk about, me and my bestie are like that now. lol.

Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Lilian Moony Black chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
wow, long chapter- I LOVE IT!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I really liked it they are real friends and so sweet funny and wow hehe thank-you
AllyR chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh my GOD, this was scarily accurate to how the teenage mind works. My best friend and I did the same thing with the notebook, only we could never seem to keep it going. Now I wish we had it to look back on! High school was absolute shit, but getting a best friend out of the deal was the best thing that ever happened to me :) It was so sweet to read a story that reflected those feelings. You did an amazing job, thank you for sharing!
eternallyedward chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Sweet. I love the notebook format. A sensitive, romantic Edward makes me swoon-and he tears up after making love? Pretty perfect:)