Reviews for Come fly with me
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
SO HOT!
MeteorMuse chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Very fun, very sexy! I really like how Jasper was able to bridge the gap between Bella and Edward so that they all ended up happy. Excellent PWP!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I really enjoyed the dynamic and the growing attachment E felt for both of them. Something very sexy to the way he saw Bella in particular.
Moony Ju chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
ohhhh so HOT! I loved it! Can you continue it? pretty please with cherries on top? Gosh was that hot!
AstridGreenEyes chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow! That was a big lemon. Well done.

Great chapter

Greetings

Astrid
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I really enjoyed reading it. I know it is close to "Wouldn't it be nice?" but would you consider continue this one? at the least one more chapter? I'm always trying to find good 3some stories and yours is great!
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I 'm hooked... I ;m more j/e.. But I love a good story with e/j/b. awesome writing..

I can't wait for the next chapter. \

3 Leona :)
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Very lovely! So much sexiness :)

xoxo
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Loved the story, the writing, the characters. And, of course, I loooove me some poly…some good poly that is. One where Jasper, Bella and Edward end up together! Life has enough unhappy endings, I like my fantasy fanfic world to have as many jovial stories as I can get. (and a little lemon doesn't hurt either!)
Yamipunky chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Jasper THE PILOT! FTW! Loved it! You make life (mine) so unfair! Why can't this Jasper be real? *sniffs* Anyway, you rock! )
stacieard chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Loved this, wow, is there anyway you would consider making this a full story. Because I would love to have this as a full story and read more. Wonderful from word one! I loved it!

Till next time...

bnjwl
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Really great story, and yes, I loved Jasper as a pilot. Will thiss be remaining a one shot or do you plan on continuing it?
SandJr chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Hello, I love your story Bella / Edward / Jasper

I'm a fan of the three EU

Much like the fiction I hope to be a result of their adventure thank you for having shared
lovaboy chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
wow - i cant believe I loved a story with Bella in it (Im usually strictly E/J) but that was so hot! Would love to see more chapters in this fic. Thanks!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »