Reviews for Entangled
ScarstarOfMountainClan chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
... this so happened to my friend. Though he and his boyfriend were doing History and English homework.
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
ug! ive been reading way too many klaine fluff! so ive been saying this alot.:

cute!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
So beautifully written. Wow. Oh my god. Loved it so much.
AllPurpleInk chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This is so well-written! :) I love the dialogue, and the description is perfect... great job.
soundsaboutright chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh, you wrote something Glee, I found! So I just thought I'd take up that chance to repay the favour of your wonderful reviews for my stuff:)

And this makes it really easy, because it is just wonderful!

I always love when authors take allday life moments, and show just how being in love can make them so special, so human, reinvent them from scratch and fill them up with so much life, and haha teenage hormones and urgency and love. Perfect.

And I really like to explore those early moments of their relationship, and just especially the aftershocks of that first kiss, and the kissing and make out phase (that hopefully never stops)... Always wanted to write something about that, too, but never got around to it... so yes, I liked this a lot:)

You write them with so much ease, and the scene just plays itself out before my inner eye... (puppy dog, lovestruck Blaine, staring at Kurt... Thanks Darren, that gesture and look will always be imprinted in my visual memory forever, and can easily be accessed on request, haha. And happy-hypersmile Chris/Kurt? Also a can do) Anyways, I loved the moment you explored and how you did it. So yay to getting distracted. Always. (And so cute and ic how Kurt tries to resist it, haha, when he must know this is a losing battle)...

LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
...Wow. I am... wow. You're amazing. Yeah. Still can't think of anything but 'Wow'. AH-MAZE-ING.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
YUM- THIS WAS HOT! Thanks for writing, I'm so glad their duties of studying didn't cockblock their hot make out session in the end! D
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Awww, so sweet! That was perfect, i loved it :)
Sailor Grape chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh, I am *never* going to get tired of reading fics of the post-OS bliss... This has got to be one of the cutest things I have ever read. Seriously. The entire scene totally played out in my head, and it. was. AWESOME. You write Kurt so fantastically. I'm gonna finish this review and go read the fic again. Loved it. *
DareU2Bme chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
yummers... oh klaine!
Hot Summer Days chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Super cute! I really loved it! Thank you so much for writing!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
*giggles* Adorable, lovely oneshot! The fic flows very well, and I just adore the fluff. Well done!
Hebridean Black chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was sweet. the thoughts going through Kurt's mind were so realistic.