Reviews for The World Goes On
Channach chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
I love Rodney you have pictured! Go suck a lemon grumpy nerd :-D
Delectable Sweetness chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
This was a really great story. :D

I'm glad there was a happy ending for John and Elizabeth and the twins, especially after everything they've been through. :D

I hope you decide to go ahead with the sequel. I'm sure it will be great! :D

Awesome story. :D
Madi92 chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
oh yeah long time since I read this fic, but glad to see it's complete :) i read it once again and it's great :) hope to see more Elizabeth/John sparky from you
Schatze8210 chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
Great story, and definitely worth waiting for. Will be watching for the sequel!
bluemoonmaverick chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
Congratulations on finishing your masterpiece! A great story, and you truly deserve to celebrate. Thanks so much for sharing it with us (oh, and for giving us Sam/Jack shippers a little something, too!). ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Wow, one heck of a ride is right. Loved the part with the twins trying to push their parents apart, that is so true with kids and you can't help but smile and laugh. I really enjoyed this story and can't wait for the sequel. So until than, Read ya Later ;)
SalishSea chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
Thank you again for a wonderful story. What a journey for you - two years. I've read many good unfinished storys and sadly wished that they had found their completion. When I ran across this story several months back I wasn't sure I wanted to invest my time and - quite honestly - my emotional energy in something that didn't provide the emotional closure that we all look for when we read a good story. But your plot and the lives of the characters drew me in and made me care. I am just lucky that I only found this story recently, which saved me the angst of following it for two years - although it would have been worth it. Anyway, as a reader I want to say thanks for FINISHING the story and giving me an opportunity to enter into another reality and journey forward with your characters.

Now ..., a sequel, you say?! I will be looking forward to that. Thanks again.
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
Really nice wrap-up and excellent story. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Simlead chapter 20 . 9/11/2013
I love it! :D Rodney likes anything that appeals to his ego. And I agree, John really *has* grown into his role as a father. Congrats on finishing, it's certainly been worth the wait to see how it ended. I'm sure AFA will be just as great. You did a great job, as usual!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Wonderful :)). Yet so sad to see this amazing roller coaster of a story end. It wad a wonderful amazing brillant and wild ride :)). Would have loved more :(( hahaha. Would have loved an epilogue of John and Elizabeth and their proper "reunion ". :)). Will be looking out for your AFA and more SPARKY stories. How about some filler chapters of the 10 years leading up to AFA. :)). Thank you for sharing and writing SGA and for the beautiful SPARKY :D. Thank you :)) and yea for John / Elizabeth, Sparky stories :D
C.S. Williams chapter 20 . 9/11/2013
Aww, I love how you ended it. I can't believe I found this story so recently; it feels like it's been forever (although admittedly I'd taken a five-year break from SGA fanfic, so that's my own fault). It's really a great wrap-up, and it even makes me forgive you for ending the last chapter where you did :P Very sweet!

(So Sam reveals she's pregnant to Jack, huh? I was going to guess that's what she was hiding a couple chapters ago! But then I was too afraid to be wrong. You have a knack for taking my expectations and completely upending them, which is always a good thing!)
ladybugsmomma chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Awesome story! I completely loved it! My favorite part is Jack's reaction to Sam telling him she's pregnant. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait for the sequel!
nacimynom chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Great to see that you finished the story. Sweet ending.
C.S. Williams chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
Wow; I was not expecting this long/involved of a chapter. Very nice! I can't believe I didn't get a chance to read it until now. You're still doing a great job (but then I knew you would be, of course).

Just one thing left to say: you'd *better* have a good reason for being this cruel... :)

(Also, I absolutely loved the Radek/Rodney interaction. "Trust Zelenka to get all misty-eyed about it" made me smile and "aww" just a little too long.)
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
FINALLY got time to read this! Yay! So good. Can't wait to see where you take it.